If the Bills MAKE the playoffs

Tough as sh-- SOB QB thrives in Turks offense!

or

Stud QB thrives in cold, rain, snow, wind, bright sunshine or under the lights

or

Strong armed QB causes teams to play 3 in the box and Marshawn runs wild

or

QB sports full wood for the B-LO and kicks ass once the temperature falls below 58 degrees

Oh yes!

The Bills resemble the game plan of last year's Cleveland Browns and New York Giants.

Browns:

1. Trent Edwards has a coming out party (ala Derek Anderson) and our passing attack proves to be improved and strong.

2. Our #1 Running Back dominates defenses, causing Defensive Coordinators to stack 8 in the box.

Giants:

1. Our Defensive Line figures out how to work together, causes sacks...and puts A LOT of pressure on Tom Brady.

2. We have a solid 1-2 and 3 punch at Running Back (ala Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward).

We will also need a Tight End to step up and contribute, and our Offensive Line will have to continue to improve.

* Basically, what I am saying is that the Bills will need a lot to fall into place, in order for us to succeed and make the playoffs.

Optimistic Prediction: 11-5

Realistic Prediction: 9-7

If we make the playoffs, it would obviously be as a Wildcard...however, I don't think 9-7 would cut it and get us in.

Playoffs: AFC

Chargers

Colts

Browns (Steelers Schedule is worse)

Bills

Will Fall Off From Last Year

Jacksonville (hey, they lost Stroud)

Pats* (LB's too old, rough schedule, media flak, cheaters never win)

Could Challenge

Jets (if only they had a QB)

Balt (if only they had an easier schedule: could lose 5 after their bye week

If Stroud stops the run, Edwards continues to improve his play, if Hardy makes a good #2 WR, if the pass rush gets to the opposing QB and if the Bills stay healthy.

It would be the Browns foot prints...

Have a strong running game Jamal Lewis Marshawn Lynch

Have a good passing game

Even more dominant STs McGee, Parrish

Stop the Run with Stroud/Poz

Stop the Pass with the rookies.

I heard that the Patsies have the easiest schedule of any team this upcoming season, but their LB's are old :devil:

I think if we are toi make the playoffs our defense will have to be ranked in the top 15 of the league. Look how we've made out over the past couple of years by just having "scrappy" teams. We have guys who play with alot of heart out there. It's good to see now days where you have all of these whining turds on the field. We have people who weren't expected to really be much like George Wilson(who filled in well), Fred Jackson(who played good when given the opportunity), Jabari Greer(showed vast improvement at times), Roscoe P.(who at 160lbs. is not afraid to run a crossing route), Trent Edwards(who looked calm and collected pretty much from day one as a rookie QB in this league), Jason Peters(TE to a solid LT), Jon DeGeogio(Who played his tail off when Poz went out for the year), and I could continue with others. Now we've gone and added a Pro-Bowl DT in Stroud, a solid LB in Kawika Mitchell to bolster our LB'ing corp, a CB named Leodis McKelvin(who shut down Calvin Johnson in an NCAA game, yeah 6'6" all NCAA everything Calvin Johnson held to 2 catches for 9 yards), and a 6'6" WR by the name of James Hardy (who has relatively good speed, great hands, and not to mention good leaping ability) to play opposite of Lee Evans. Hardy will open up the field for Evans and Parrish, that will open up the field for Lynch and Jackson and Omon, and this coming together with our offensive line will make life alot better for our second year starter Trent Edwards.

Bills, 10-6, first playoff berth since 99' and there won't be a "Music City Miracle" this time around <_<

Playoffs: AFC

Chargers

Colts

Browns (Steelers Schedule is worse)

Bills

Will Fall Off From Last Year

Jacksonville (hey, they lost Stroud)

Could Challenge

Jets (if only they had a QB)

Balt (if only they had an easier schedule: could lose 5 after their bye week

Are you saying the Bills will win the division? I do'nt think the Patriots will take that big a step back. They will lose a few games, but they should still win the AFC East.

I disagree with you on Jacksonville. They may not have gotten all the headlines, but the Jags quietly had a good offseason. They would'nt have traded Stroud, if they did'nt feel they had the personnel to replace him. The signings of Drayton Florence, Jerry Porter, Cleo Lemon & the drafting of Derrick Harvey & Quentin Groves were big. Add in the fact that their defense returns mostly intact, and this team will contend with the Colts.

The Jets had a great offseason, but the lack of talent at QB still hurts this team, and will not be enough.

The Ravens!? Kyle Boller or Joe Flacco. Need I say more?