Anybody want my password for Toronto tix?

I am a Bills season ticket holder and put my name in to buy tickets for the games in Toronto but being the broke college kid that I am there is no way I can afford them.

If anybody wants to buy my password off of me so you can buy the tickets to the games send me an email at jwillcox@mail.niagara.edu

I am a Bills season ticket holder and put my name in to buy tickets for the games in Toronto but being the broke college kid that I am there is no way I can afford them.

If anybody wants to buy my password off of me so you can buy the tickets to the games send me an email at jwillcox@mail.niagara.edu

Apparently I will need your credit card # and your mother's maiden name too...You know just for verification purposes when I call the ticket office.

So all those 100,000 people who signed up for Toronto tix aren't really interested in buying them? But all the news articles used that as a barometer for interest in the game.

Apparently I will need your credit card # and your mother's maiden name too...You know just for verification purposes when I call the ticket office.

So all those 100,000 people who signed up for Toronto tix aren't really interested in buying them? But all the news articles used that as a barometer for interest in the game.

Yeah, with these prices I wouldn't expect a successful scalping operation either.

Good bye and good luck, con. :censored: