Jim Rome to Pats* Fans: YOUR TEAM CHEATED!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy if they lost a 1st for the next 2 years, a 2nd for 2 or 3 after that, and a 3rd for 2 or 3 after that after that. I would sh*t my pants if they lost a number 1 for 7 years.

Not sur eif id sh-- my pants but im so glad i can say 18 and 1* to every pats fan. If they lost anumber one for seven years.... they would get real bad real quick. At the very least Kraft and bellicheat should be banned

Not sur eif id sh-- my pants but im so glad i can say 18 and 1* to every pats fan. If they lost anumber one for seven years.... they would get real bad real quick. At the very least Kraft and bellicheat should be banned

Yeah, that is what it's all about. We can now throw the cheater card at them. I don't know if they've been knocked off their high horse or not (doubtful), but it doesn't matter. They will over time realize that they are never going to escape the fact that they cheer for cheaters. This trumps wide right or 0-4 in the SB by a mile.

Couldn't agree with you more, that's right on.

So you must have the double curse of common sense and the ability to create an honest, logical, intellectual argument as well, huh? Welcome to the real minority. Those of us who actually think/get paid to to provide real solutions for a living...and have to put up with retard ideology or political stupidity while trying to get our jobs done.

Btw, my boss is an ahole too. Ask me about Pyrite....

Or, are you one more mindless slug? It's OK if you are. Lord knows they have been showing up in this thread like the mindless, intellectual candy-asses they are. The good new is: perhaps we are going to get to toy with them some more...If Ricky Williams can still play in the NFL, I am immune to all stupid crap for the next 2 years at least. Ignorant retards will continue to take my bait for the next 6.5 months until they learn what "McGoverned" means. Fun, fun, fun till their daddy takes their schit bird away....

Between the Pats* fans and the retards mentioned above, at least we will have free entertainment for a while. No f'ng mimes or clowns though.... and yes, I used the word "mindless" twice in this post, as well as other repetitive punctuation. Might as well cue up the tools....

Ahhh, too bad I'm a wiseass independent who thinks South Park, Family Guy, and The Simpsons are funny, and they take infinitely more shots at Massachusetts, Bill Clinton, and Kennedy than I do.

What, did I hurwt wittle baby's feewings? Sorry about the facts, dude. I take infinitely more pride in setting up and making fun of people like you than I do worrying about/caring whose political party is "right". Go on over to PPP and learn. I hate both parties, and I hate reality denial and blatantly stupid ideas being put forward in the name of ideology more than anything. It's highly amusing to me that I can still get a rise out of you even though the Clinton thing was 10 years ago, and I wasn't even alive for the Kennedy thing. Perhaps it's time for you to let it go....or not, I suppose it never gets old poking phony ass liberals with the Clinton thing. :w00t::thumbsup:

Nailed it right there.

Conservatives use a false sense of religion as their moral basis and Liberals use everyones "feelings" for theirs, both can go screw as far as I'm concerned. Good post.

First thing: make sure when you quote somebody that you add the (

), minus the parens, at the end, because this is how we do it...

Second thing: we are way far away from the PPP board, but I suppose my original "tee hee" comments have hooked so many 'tards that now I have to deal with it right here, right now.

Simple. Tell lies about the 'other guy',and the misinformed electorate buys into it.

Right, but how can you be good at telling lies and fooling people, if you are supposedly an idiot, at the same time? Or, what does it say about your opponents, that you beat every time you have run, if you are a blatant idiot? And, how can you bee a good liar and an idiot, at the same time? I guess I don't see it, unless your opponents are bigger liars, or bigger idiots, or both, than you are. Right? Or is it, once again, everybody else's fault(the old Jimmy Carter chestnut)? And, are you calling the vast majority of people who didn't vote for Bush, Gore or Kerry idiots? Or, are they just not as smart as you? The last time somebody was worth my vote was our prom queen(plus I have had state residency issues) = PofA. And then I saw her at my ten year reunion and she looked like a refrigerator. But still, at least she fulfilled her responsibilities at the time

Labeling democrats as 'elitists' really makes me chuckle. Bush is the biggest elitist(and yes,and idiot,and a liar too) in D.C. That being said,the beltway is nothing but elitists on both sides of the isle.

Um, unless you get all your news from MoveOn.org, or you were home-schooled, the Democrats have been labeling themselves as elitists(except Clintons = why they won) since 1972. Here, read the latest iteration: apparently anybody that owns a gun or believes in God is a retard. What a fine example of "bringing people together" and "unifying the country". :thumbsup: Um, this is from CBS, so don't bother with the whole media, blah, blah, blah. Given this, I hardly think you should be worried about my "labeling" when the Dems are doing a fine job of it themselves.

If you really think that far-left liberals don't identify themselves as "smarter" and "morally superior" to the rest of us, I have a dare/bet for you. PM me if you want the details, but understand that the results will be published, nobody has ever gotten away with ducking me, and you will be doing a lot of push-ups on youtube if you lose.

Bottom line: there is a giant difference between being elite, and being an "elitist". The former requires, as Churchill said, "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence = the key to unlocking our potential", the latter requires next to nothing. As an elite guy in what I do, it's actually quite simple: Elite = verb, elitist = noun. It shouldn't be too hard for you, or anyone else, to determine the difference. How many people do you know, never mind politicians, that are elite? Please detail all of the serving elite Democrats or Republicans for us, and remember that Moynihan and Reagan don't count.

Elections in this country are no longer about real issues. It's all one big smear campaign.

B.I.N.G.O and Bingo was his name-o. Somehow lies have turned into "opinions" = up can actually = down, and hate speech is only hate speech if a white person does it. :w00t:

The so called 'liberal media' has its hands in its pants instead of bring us real news(Instead, we get crap like 'Brittany shaved' for example)

A real democracy requires participation ,and this is a nation of spectators.

Our political process as it stands now is hopelessly broken..

I agree with everything, except the "hopelessly" part. If MoveOn.org can spew BS, bereft of fact, innuendo, and get(Soros)/make money doing it, imagine what the actual, objective, truth can do...perhaps we should start something, just for fun at first, that defines and demands factual argument WRT politics. Or, I can jump on this call and be done.....

(Ha, hooked another one, good fishing today)

I do agree absolutely that Bush has been terrible. Although I still wonder how he could be such a good liar, and such an idiot, at the same time, and be able to beat the Democrats every time he has run against them, while being an idiot and good liar, at the same time. It must be that he's lied so well about being an idiot and a good liar, at the same time, that he's confused everyone, right? Or is it that the Democrats couldn't beat an idiot and a great liar, at the same time? But of course, it wasn't their fault, that an idiot and a great liar, at the same time, beat them twice in a row. :censored:

The difference is: I don't hear Republicans blaming anyone else for Bush's failings. They have their own stupid flaws(Gay Marriage), but not holding themselves accountable/introspection is not one of them(see the bagging of Newt Gingrich when he failed to get Clinton). Or, if it is one of their flaws, you can take it, multiply it by 3 orders of magnitude, and you might approach the level of flaw that Democrats have with accountability and introspection.

However, nothing approaches the stack of BS that is the Pats* fans denial of reality that their "good guy" team that does everything "the right way" are a bunch of cheaters who then lied about it. Or, does it depend on the definition of the word "misinterpretation"? (bait placed, casting....)

Liars and idiots are not mutually exclusive. Idiots think their lies will fly in the face of facts. They fail to understand they may be called out on them (the idiot part). Bush clearly fits the bill, on both counts.

Right, but how can you be good at telling lies and fooling people, if you are supposedly an idiot, at the same time?

Say stupid lies over and over and over with conviction, and have all the other smart people around you agree with them?

Seems pretty simple.

Im not gonna get into this argument, but I will say that I am glad that Rome came out and said this. I generally dont like what Rome has to say, but I might like him just for this... Does anyone have a link to the video of this by chance???

Im not gonna get into this argument, but I will say that I am glad that Rome came out and said this. I generally dont like what Rome has to say, but I might like him just for this... Does anyone have a link to the video of this by chance???

it was on his radio show and he charges for it, so unless someone captured it off a live stream like WGR or has a subscription, it won't be linked

Yeah. Bu$h's LIES getting 4,000 brave American soldiers killed for *nothing* wasn't his fault either...... <_< <_< <_<

You're an idiot. I've been there, have you? If not then you don't have any real clue as to what we're doing over there. Keep sipping the media kool aid moron.... :devil:<_<

You're an idiot. I've been there, have you? If not then you don't have any real clue as to what we're doing over there. Keep sipping the media kool aid moron.... :devil:<_<

It's funny how people are convinced that Bush is the only person who thought we should go to Iraq.

Frankly, they must've missed THIS TALK Hillary gave to The Code Pink Brigade. Hillary doesn't start talking until about four minutes in, but by six-and-a-half-minutes in she's telling them that through her own due diligence, she came to realize that going into Iraq was the absolute right thing to do.

But hey...let's not stray from media talking points.

It's funny how people are convinced that Bush is the only person who thought we should go to Iraq.

Frankly, they must've missed THIS TALK Hillary gave to The Code Pink Brigade. Hillary doesn't start talking until about four minutes in, but by six-and-a-half-minutes in she's telling them that through her own due diligence, she came to realize that going into Iraq was the absolute right thing to do.

But hey...let's not stray from media talking points.

I don't know how a discussion of Jim Rome has morphed into a discussion of George Bush, but I should point out that nobody was thinking about invading Iraq until Dick Cheney started bringing the idea up. Personally I had no idea why we were invading a country that had nothing to do with with 9/11 when everyone knew Osama Bin Laden was hiding in Afghanistan. But right after 9/11 no politician, Democrat or Republican dared to disagree with the President for fear of looking unpatriotic. A recipe for disaster. Claim it wasn't all Bush's (Cheney really) idea all you want, but anyone with any memory of the year after 9/11 knows it was "ready, fire, AIM!"

Of course I see how 80% of the public is oblivious to how fishy this NFL cover-up is so I guess hoping for any kind of accurate memory of events is pointless.

PTR

I don't know how a discussion of Jim Rome has morphed into a discussion of George Bush, but I should point out that nobody was thinking about invading Iraq until Dick Cheney started bringing the idea up. Personally I had no idea why we were invading a country that had nothing to do with with 9/11 when everyone knew Osama Bin Laden was hiding in Afghanistan. But right after 9/11 no politician, Democrat or Republican dared to disagree with the President for fear of looking unpatriotic. A recipe for disaster. Claim it wasn't all Bush's (Cheney really) idea all you want, but anyone with any memory of the year after 9/11 knows it was "ready, fire, AIM!"

Of course I see how 80% of the public is oblivious to how fishy this NFL cover-up is so I guess hoping for any kind of accurate memory of events is pointless.

PTR

ya PTR, I was wondering that myself. Frontline did an excellent job explaining the run up to Iraq. Fascinating series, and while it's clearly anti Bush, it's not really all that partisan.

PTR

Okay, so everyone who isn't Bush gets a pass because they didn't want to look un-patriotic.

Got it.

One funny thing about liberals: they sure are good at !@#$ing up and blaming others for their inability to lead.

Okay, so everyone who isn't Bush gets a pass because they didn't want to look un-patriotic.

Got it.

One funny thing about liberals: they sure are good at !@#$ing up and blaming others for their inability to lead.

If I were a Republican I wouldn't exactly be beating my chest over the last 8 years.

PTR