I'm burned out.........fug it I'm going on Vacation

Stl Bills

I'm so fuggin tired of work, just met this new chic and I want to go somewhere soon........anywhere. Here are the requirements though, Plan on leaving on Thursday and coming back Monday Night............

1. Cheap looking to spend under 1000 a person

2. All inclusive

3. White Beach, Clear Water

4. Alcohol

I just want to go get fugged up on a beach all day, eat good food and get some vacation ass for a couple days. Anybody got any suggestions? Oh yeah and I'm 25 so i don't mind a little partying. Thanks in advance.

rtconnor: I was messing around on that site for all-inclusive under $1000....they found one for 747 a piece....until I went a step further and then BAM!

2 Adult(s) x $747.00 + All Applicable Taxes $572.00 = $2066.00

WTF......572 scoots in taxes!

rtconnor: I was messing around on that site for all-inclusive under $1000....they found one for 747 a piece....until I went a step further and then BAM!

2 Adult(s) x $747.00 + All Applicable Taxes $572.00 = $2066.00

WTF......572 scoots in taxes!

Is NYS somehow involved?

I'm so fuggin tired of work, just met this new chic and I want to go somewhere soon........anywhere. Here are the requirements though, Plan on leaving on Thursday and coming back Monday Night............

1. Cheap looking to spend under 1000 a person

2. All inclusive

3. White Beach, Clear Water

4. Alcohol

I just want to go get fugged up on a beach all day, eat good food and get some vacation ass for a couple days. Anybody got any suggestions? Oh yeah and I'm 25 so i don't mind a little partying. Thanks in advance.

Kind of figured you were in your early 20's from this gem, "I just want to go get fugged up on a beach all day". I would try Cancun or something in Mexico, it's pretty cheap and a good time. If you go to Cancun, stay at the Jack Tar Village. It's an 18 and over resort, so there are no kids running around....