[closed]There Really Isn't Much Going On Huh?

Get over yourselves... I can't possibly understand how so many of you can jump... Oh wait, yes I can. There isn't much going on in the W New York sport world right now.

James Hardy pulled a gun on his father, and probably clubbed some baby seals as well. But, this all based on a very shoddy piece of journalism about four inces long, in some bullsh!t paper.

He had rights to the gun, although some of you refuse to recognize those rights, and he grew up without much guidance. Granted, he is a professional now, but he's still a 21-year-old kid, from a broken home. Damn right he should be pissed at his dad. He f!cking abandoned him. Now I understand that half of the guys playing in this league didn't have a father figure but who the hell are we to judge the angst he has about that void in his life. No charges were filed and no one was hurt. To go around with your nose in the air, acting like we have a team of saints is preposterous. Give the KID a break; it doesn't seem like many people in his life have. Buffalo is the best place for someone to be given a new beginning and lets not overeact about a kid who has been through more in 21 years than I think most of us would want to deal with in a lifetime.

I'm all for bringing the hammer down on someone who is PROVEN guilty but Jesus Christ, this is America and he is a Bill now -- innocent until proven guilty. James could thrive in a town that embraces its athletes like we do, and I think he deserves that chance.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.