NASA To Make Big Announcement On May 14th 1PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, LOL at that.

but for real, this announcement, along with THIS ANNOUNCEMENT from the vatican, makes me think that some big news may be coming...

did NASA find life on another planet? the vatican announcement would be perfect damage control.

I've heard others say that seriously but the Vatican would have had to have prior knowledge of this announcement and I don't believe they do.

Why would this have anything to do with aliens? Based on the bio of the Harvard researcher, it seems like this is some sort of black hole discovery.

We already know about a black hole at the center of our galaxy, IIRC.

Does anyone know where we can watch or listen to this live? I'm watching CNN but they haven't said anything about it.

They're taking calls and someone just asked if this means that the moon crickets will be taken off the earth and then asked if this has anything to do with shwoogie supernova of 2007.

They actually took him seriously asking what he meant. :blink:

I haven't heard that yet on the stream. where did you get this.

That was early in the conference - I wasn't fully listening in great detail but sounded like they first observed it then but didn't realize how young it was until now.

Welcome to Marklar.

Bastage! You beat me to it :blink:

Wait. Wait. I think I can explain this whole thing. Marklar, these marklars want to change your marklar. They don't want Marklar or any of these marklars to live here because it's bad for their marklar. They use Marklar to try and force marklars to believe they're marklar. If you let them stay here, they will build marklars and marklars. They will take all your marklars and replace them with Marklar. These marklar have no good marklar to live on Marklar, so they must come here to Marklar. Please, let these marklars stay where they can grow and prosper without any marklars, marklars, eh or marklars.

That was early in the conference - I wasn't fully listening in great detail but sounded like they first observed it then but didn't realize how young it was until now.

Yeah, I heard them mention they've known about something for over 20 years. I think they are finally able to see it now.

Wait. Wait. I think I can explain this whole thing. Marklar, these marklars want to change your marklar. They don't want Marklar or any of these marklars to live here because it's bad for their marklar. They use Marklar to try and force marklars to believe they're marklar. If you let them stay here, they will build marklars and marklars. They will take all your marklars and replace them with Marklar. These marklar have no good marklar to live on Marklar, so they must come here to Marklar. Please, let these marklars stay where they can grow and prosper without any marklars, marklars, eh or marklars.

You are wise beyond your marklar.

I bet The Creation Museum is working on a new outer space diorama as we speak. Maybe the aliens will be wearing saddles. They will obviously be subservient to mankind.

The aliens were eaten by the dinosaurs, that's how humans were able to live at the same time as them, the dinosaurs had something else to eat.

Unless the supernova is sending some deadly radiation or astroids our way that justifies why the Mayan calender ends in 2012, it seems like this conference was overhyped.

Be it sight, sound, the smell, the touch.

There's something,

Inside that we need so much,

The sight of a touch, or the scent of a sound,

Or the strength of an arquebus deep in the ground.

The wonder of flowers, to be covered, and then to burst up,

Thru tarmack, to the sun again,

Or to fly to the sun without burning a wing,

To lie in the meadow and hear the grass sing,

To have all these things in our memories hoard,

And to use them,

To help us,

To find...