Does the NFL honestly think that fans will buy the argument

Something tells me Apuz wouldn't rush to judgment if they caught Bill Belichick covered in blood holding an ax standing over a dozen decapitated bodies.

PTR

If he was with the Bills I wouldn't be permitted to, there would have to be a logical reasoning for it, where the blood was probably from a deadbeat father, and he was just defending himself. Plus he would be innocent until proven guilty, and only carrying the axe for protection, because its perfectly legal and protected by the constitution. Assuming he committed a crime is just making an @ss of you and me, and makes you a moron because you weren't there to see it first hand

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. his filleting of Hardy combined with his blowing belicheat*, combined with his views that the bills should move to toronto makes me begin to think he's really a closet pats* fan.

I hope you aren't assuming anything without having any proof

When did I ever say I wanted them to leave Buffalo? Was it when I said that I prefer they stay in Buffalo?

I hope you aren't assuming anything without having any proof

When did I ever say I wanted them to leave Buffalo? Was it when I said that I prefer they stay in Buffalo?

We simply don't believe you. Much the same way you apparently don't believe Hardy, the cops, or his father.

We simply don't believe you. Much the same way you apparently don't believe Hardy, the cops, or his father.

So you are making an assumption about me without any facts

And all I ever said was that if a gun was pulled, he should be sent to some anger management/counsiling because he has some problems.