James Hardy

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, why did he walk away from an argument?

Isn't that the mature way to handle such situations? What should he have done, pulled a gun?

I would have pulled a gun, it's not like it would cause all hell to break loose on a message board or anything like that.....

GO BILLS!

Actually he does...The organization and by extension us fans have invested in him...The guy has a history, dude...

Really? So when you have an altercation away from work you immediately head in and explain it all to your boss and all the customers? Yeah. Sure you do.

You mean, why did he walk away from an argument?

Isn't that the mature way to handle such situations? What should he have done, pulled a gun?

I'm going to go with "Hardy walked away from the altercation because the most people are retards". I dare anyone to even try disproving that after reading this thread.

They don't have any problem with police forces carrying concealed weapons. They've never said public figures and other "at risk" people should be denied security. You're trying to make an analogy between licensed professionals and citizens and it's a poor analogy. They never said the Pope shouldn't have armed guards while he's here or that the President shouldn't have protection. As far as I know they've never said they oppose people getting "legal" permits to carry a concealed weapon. I may be wrong about that but I would need proof.

Many people face risks every day. Delivering pizzas in a bad nieghborhood can get you robbed and shot. The difference is, the pizza guy can't afford armed guards or force the taxpayers to pay for it. I understand why politicians have Secret Service protection, I just think it is much easier to be anti-gun when you have armed protection for the rest of your life (in Hillary's case at least).

Police forces aren't there to protect you in an emergency, they respond after the event has taken place.

Really? So when you have an altercation away from work you immediately head in and explain it all to your boss and all the customers? Yeah. Sure you do.

To my boss, I better damn well. Esp. if my face is plastered on the news. Good Lord, people are so desperate for a number two WR that we are willing to overlook his behavior?

I hope the kid does well and grows beyond this. But right now given his history and given his weak press statement, I'm not for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

C

To my boss, I better damn well. Esp. if my face is plastered on the news. Good Lord, people are so desperate for a number two WR that we are willing to overlook his behavior?

I hope the kid does well and grows beyond this. But right now given his history and given his weak press statement, I'm not for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

C

You are funny as hell :thumbsup::w00t:

C

My Boss ia an :thumbsup: hole....

C

You're not his boss, douchey.

And you don't know his friggin' history. You just think you do. And that certainly ain't your strong point.

BTW, it has nothing to do with whether he's a WR or even a Buffalo Bill. It has to do with reality and common sense.

And you don't know his friggin' history. You just think you do. And that certainly ain't your strong point.

BTW, it has nothing to do with whether he's a WR or even a Buffalo Bill. It has to do with reality and common sense.

Is it reality and common sense that makes you call someone a douchey because they have a different opinion than you?

what, that post was real?

C

Reality is jumbled these days cale. I'm all for fans of a team or the front office to come up with some rah-rah BS to explain off the situation. What I would like afterwards is the fans admit that it is rah-rah BS. People here are defending Hardy like they are some ambulance chasing lawyer. Do you think the Bills front office is 100% with all this. HELL NO! I think when Dick Jauron heard the news, even he went "Aw F#@K".

Let's try to translate this situation into another grimey area. Let's say everyone here is one big happy family, and the Buffalo Bills as a whole are our brother. Well it seems as if our Brother was interested in this girl and started dating her without anyone knowing. Things started to get a little serious over time, and our Brother thought this girl could be the one he's been waiting for. He proposes to her and she accepts.

Now here's the thing about the girl......she has been working as a stripper the last 4 years. She says she only dances on stage, and sometimes will do a lapdance if the guy looks presentable. Word got around though that she was doing favors in the back room. Now...she tells our brother that dancing is in the past and people were blowing a situation out of proportion so to speak. Our Brother accepts that as fact and puts the ring on her finger.

Three weeks ago our Brother brings the girl to a big family party to meet everyone. He tells the rest of his family about her history. Some are fully supportive and trust Brother's judgement, some don't feel very good about the situation but are willing to give everyone a second chance, and some think that Brother has lost his mind and is only asking for heartache.

Fast forward three weeks. Brother gets home early from work and walks into the bedroom where he sees his best friend pulling up his pants, and his fiance is in her bra and panties.

This is obviously an innocent event and it should be clear to everybody that the friend came over to drop off something he borrowed, the fiancee brought out a pitcher of Cherry Kool-Aid and offered the friend a drink, and she spilled the pitcher all over the two of them as she was pouring, so they had to get their clothes off so the stain wouldn't set in.

Now who here would believe that????

Reality is jumbled these days cale. I'm all for fans of a team or the front office to come up with some rah-rah BS to explain off the situation. What I would like afterwards is the fans admit that it is rah-rah BS. People here are defending Hardy like they are some ambulance chasing lawyer. Do you think the Bills front office is 100% with all this. HELL NO! I think when Dick Jauron heard the news, even he went "Aw F#@K".

Let's try to translate this situation into another grimey area. Let's say everyone here is one big happy family, and the Buffalo Bills as a whole are our brother. Well it seems as if our Brother was interested in this girl and started dating her without anyone knowing. Things started to get a little serious over time, and our Brother thought this girl could be the one he's been waiting for. He proposes to her and she accepts.

Now here's the thing about the girl......she has been working as a stripper the last 4 years. She says she only dances on stage, and sometimes will do a lapdance if the guy looks presentable. Word got around though that she was doing favors in the back room. Now...she tells our brother that dancing is in the past and people were blowing a situation out of proportion so to speak. Our Brother accepts that as fact and puts the ring on her finger.

Three weeks ago our Brother brings the girl to a big family party to meet everyone. He tells the rest of his family about her history. Some are fully supportive and trust Brother's judgement, some don't feel very good about the situation but are willing to give everyone a second chance, and some think that Brother has lost his mind and is only asking for heartache.

Fast forward three weeks. Brother gets home early from work and walks into the bedroom where he sees his best friend pulling up his pants, and his fiance is in her bra and panties.

This is obviously an innocent event and it should be clear to everybody that the friend came over to drop off something he borrowed, the fiancee brought out a pitcher of Cherry Kool-Aid and offered the friend a drink, and she spilled the pitcher all over the two of them as she was pouring, so they had to get their clothes off so the stain wouldn't set in.

Now who here would believe that????

So did you, I mean your Brother, dump her?

Seriously, this seems a black mark for Hardy at least. I will wait for more on the story if there is any.