Spy Gate

It looks like this is playing out just like I thought it would. It turns out the cheating was as bad or worse then I thought. It is directly linked to some Bills games. I don't care what Chris Brown says, knowing the other teams plays is a huge deal. Despite all of this the league follows Bruce Smiths logic as says it is "water under the dam". If the league lets this slide I hope karma takes over. ;)

It looks like this is playing out just like I thought it would. It turns out the cheating was as bad or worse then I thought. It is directly linked to some Bills games. I don't care what Chris Brown says, knowing the other teams plays is a huge deal. Despite all of this the league follows Bruce Smiths logic as says it is "water under the dam". If the league lets this slide I hope karma takes over. ;)

And it looks like ESPN is trying their best to sweep it under the rug as much as possible. Wonder if that multi-million dollar contract with the NFL has anything to do with it. John Clayton's nickname shouldn't be "The Professor" it should be skippy.

Always nice to have those impartial journalist-types taking your side, isn't it?

And it looks like ESPN is trying their best to sweep it under the rug as much as possible. Wonder if that multi-million dollar contract with the NFL has anything to do with it. John Clayton's nickname shouldn't be "The Professor" it should be skippy.

Always nice to have those impartial journalist-types taking your side, isn't it?

I dis like ESPN about as much as the next guy, but this article by Sal pretty hard hitting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=3391620

ESPN is currently addressing the story of the most recently released tapes. They were just showing a 2001 tape of Bills and Pats that went on for about five minutes. I am at the gym without sound but the longevity of the tape said enough. Cheaters. Take away all the Super Bowl Championships. All of them.

I dis like ESPN about as much as the next guy, but this article by Sal pretty hard hitting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor...&id=3391620

Well, when Belichick was first punished by Goodell in September 2007 for illegally taping the defensive signals of the New York Jets at the Meadowlands, the Patriots' head coach said he had no idea he was doing anything illicit.

I puked a little in my mouth when I read that. I had to stop reading. Why are writers so stupid?

ESPN is currently addressing the story of the most recently released tapes. They were just showing a 2001 tape of Bills and Pats that went on for about five minutes. I am at the gym without sound but the longevity of the tape said enough. Cheaters. Take away all the Super Bowl Championships. All of them.

This part of the cover up by the NFL. NFL released the tapes to ESPN and will tout it as saying that they were transparent with the whole episode. ESPN who got the rights to show the video will gladly show it again and again and the whole episode will go away without any further questions asked.

I was happily surprised at how critical of the Pats* ESPN has been today. Schlereth and Cris Carter were really going after them, and then after the press conference quickly pointed out the numerous inconsistencies in Goodell's story. Goodell didn't come off well I didn't think. Basically seemed like a Patriots* PR person - "nothing to see here..."