Old Inside Edition meltdown

LOL....Inside Edition! Back when trash TV was just a humorous sideshow rather than the primary content of every channel.

That anyone would give a rats' ass what this guy (or any former ESPN anchor or other idiot talking head) says is mind boggling.

That's gotta be 12-13 years old. He had more hair then.

Classic Irish temper...hey, I've gone nuts before too. The only problem with it is, Bill O'Reilly didn't do it on live television. Neither did Chris Berman. This is wholly irrelevant in the same way Berman's rant was.

Classic Irish temper...hey, I've gone nuts before too. The only problem with it is, Bill O'Reilly didn't do it on live television. Neither did Chris Berman. This is wholly irrelevant in the same way Berman's rant was.

Someone's got a poster of Bill O'Reilly in his bathroom, doesn't he? :blink:

Someone's got a poster of Bill O'Reilly in his bathroom, doesn't he? :blink:

I'm not a huge fan...I watch him from time to time, but I'm really starting to hate our news/infotainment culture.

Same reason why I don't watch that harridan Nancy Grace. I'd love to see a video of her that would ruin her career.

I'm not a huge fan...I watch him from time to time, but I'm really starting to hate our news/infotainment culture.

WERD.

Same reason why I don't watch that harridan Nancy Grace. I'd love to see a video of her that would ruin her career.

She would have been burned as a witch in the 17th century.

AH THE GOOD OL' DAYS! :blink:

I tend to agree with that but O'Reilly has long been known to be a douche.