I love this election year.

I know he apologized later but its still !@#$ing funny as hell!!

Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn, an Obama supporter, compared Clinton to the Glenn Close character in "Fatal Attraction" -- a spurned woman turned stalker who was apparently drowned in a bathtub only to jump up one more time to be shot dead.

"Glenn Close should have stayed in that tub, and Sen. Clinton has had a remarkable career and needs to move to the next step, which is helping elect the Democratic nominee," Cohen said during a local TV interview. He later apologized for his comments.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4835378&page=1

Rev Wright is more like the Glenn Close character; Obama used him to get what he wanted (connections in the black community in Chicago), then tried to dump him when his true feelings became known, but Wright wasn't willing to go quietly into the night and acted like a lover scorned.

Rev Wright is more like the Glenn Close character; Obama used him to get what he wanted (connections in the black community in Chicago), then tried to dump him when his true feelings became known, but Wright wasn't willing to go quietly into the night and acted like a lover scorned.

Uhhh....nice try Joe, but this:

"I'm not going to be ignored, Barack..." ;)

...is hysterical.

Now be nice to Hillary. Don't mar her projected landslide victory in, uh, West Virginia. Them's her kinda folks.

West Virginny: making Pennsylvanians look like happy-go-lucky secular gun-control supporters since 1863.

Now be nice to Hillary. Don't mar her projected landslide victory in, uh, West Virginia. Them's her kinda folks.

That's the kind of attitude that will cause an elitist candidate to lose the swing states. There's alot more of those folk then there are black voters.

That's the kind of attitude that will cause an elitist candidate to lose the swing states. There's alot more of those folk then there are black voters.

If Hillary is winning how is it causing an elitist candidate to lose? :rolleyes:

That's the kind of attitude that will cause an elitist candidate to lose the swing statesten consecutive primaries and the nomination.

:rolleyes:

Can't claim credit for that (I suspect it's some handout for kids, maybe at a zoo, not the implied reference). In other news, Mayor Ray Nagin of N.O. has endorsed Obama. I guess he wants a chocolate White House.

Gotta love seeing Hillary's supporters follow her right down the toilet. We don't want no darkie winning the nomination...we just expect their unquestioned loyalty!