Single click access....?

SDS

In my efforts to redesign the site, I want to make sure the necessities are one click away (stuff that isn't front page material of course). Could you take a moment and let me know what links/features you currently would like to be only a click away? (as opposed to being nested in menus, 2nd page, etc...) For example, the schedule, the roster, buffalobills.com, etc...

TSW forum from TBD front page

Scott - maybe on the right frame below the Bills Daily ad - put links to all the forums there in a list - not a drop down menu, just a list of hotlinks.

Oh, and a hot link to the current BOTD post. :blink:

Scott - maybe on the right frame below the Bills Daily ad - put links to all the forums there in a list - not a drop down menu, just a list of hotlinks.

Oh, and a hot link to the current BOTD post. :blink:

I second this one :thumbsup:

In my efforts to redesign the site, I want to make sure the necessities are one click away (stuff that isn't front page material of course). Could you take a moment and let me know what links/features you currently would like to be only a click away? (as opposed to being nested in menus, 2nd page, etc...) For example, the schedule, the roster, buffalobills.com, etc...

I'd like a depth chart that is fast (read: no Flash Animation), with player name and number.

I'd like a depth chart that is fast (read: no Flash Animation), with player name and number.

does one like this exist?

If not, this would be a new feature and it would require me finding someone to up keep it. (I have a poor track record of doing this myself :blink: ).

maybe...

All of them? That is a long, long list.

I have this more planned as a drop down menu of the most popular ones.