Al Sharpton owes nearly $1.5M in delinquent taxes

Link.

Sharpton's own debts include $365,558 owed in New York City income tax and $931,397 in unpaid federal income tax, according to a lien filed by the Internal Revenue Service last spring. His for-profit company, Rev. Al Communications, owes the state another $175,962 in delinquent taxes.

Tax headaches are nothing new for Sharpton. The 53-year-old minister has been assailed over his career for running up big tax debts and failing to abide by rules governing his charities and election committees. He is perpetually being sued for failing to pay his bills.

They mention the case, but failed to mention that Rev. Al also still owes a police officer $150K for libel in his Brawley hoax.

Link.

They mention the case, but failed to mention that Rev. Al also still owes a police officer $150K for libel in his Brawley hoax.

:thumbsdown: At least Wesley Snipes had a better excuse. Al Sharpton is a piece of crap that represents his race poorly. I also hope he gets his comeuppings in this life or the next for some of the horrible crap he has said over the years like

White folks was in caves while we was building empires ... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it. -1994
or

Him saying that White Girl deserved to get raped in Central Park

Sharpton is a racist P.O.S. that gives clergymen and black civic leaders a bad name.

Throw his stupid azz in the can with his brother Wesley...What a POS.

I doubt they could seat a jury in NYC that would convict unanimously.

And then, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaked this story to the papers so he can inspire his poverty-strapped minion lemmings to each send in their $5 contributions along with any corporate lucre he can gorge. The !@#$ greed of these bottom-feeders is disgusting.

At least I now know to boycott Pepsi-Co and Anheuser-Busch. Then again, I don't drink either of their swill anyway.

Good thing for Mr. Sharpton that he won't have to pay a dime. Instead he'll yell "racism" and all the fuggin' retards that have bought into the fear based PC society will just choose to let him slide.

After all, short of molesting children being called a 'racist' is the worst crime possible in the US. :blink: