Koren Robinson cut

Pete

That is a gross exaggeration, Randy Moss has once-in-a-generation type talent. Thats like saying Cedric Benson is blowing his chance to be the next Walter Payton, its overdramatization and oversimplification of the matter. Robinson has a great deal of talent, but was a high pick in a weak draft class. Though he may have shined at moments, after 6 years or so you realize how much a guy has and whether or not he is a liability to himself and the franchise. Weighing those things together, you make a decision. Green Bay is gearing up for a playoff run, allegedly. They must've made the executive decision that it was a more responsible move for them to risk a 2nd rounder on a guy like Jordy Nelson, who could turn out better and currently has a clean NFL slate, than to award K. Rob a roster spot. Seems like a fairly prudent move. Green Bay has made a lot of solid roster moves in recent years, if you look at the supposedly high caliber guys they let go, none of them seem to have done anything after they left GB.

That is not to say I believe Robinson is high caliber, but rather that the cheeseheads' front office has a keen sense of market value.

OOPS there goes bail for his brother. He was just arrested yesterday in NC for dealing drugs from his residence which just happened to be owned by Koren.

I'm SURE that he didn't know what was going on and should have been paying closer attention... :rolleyes:

What a waste of talent. This guy was unstoppable for a short bit and has the talent of Randy Moss but makes poor decision's left and right

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/05/09/koren-gets-cut/

Wow. For a guy who had so much talent playing in college and at the start of his pro career, this is one of the best examples of a person making terrible life choices. I watched the guy play football at NC State, where I also went to school, and he was amazing. The two years that he and Torry Holt played together, there was a lot of talent on that team. Both should have turned into top caliber WRs in the NFL. Unfortunately, only one of them has.