Life is tough

WWVaBeach

Working in Hawaii this week. Spent the afternoon walking down Waikiki Beach. Stopped in various bars along the way...did some shopping...got back to my room in time to catch the last 2 periods of Phlyers Pengwhines. :rolleyes:

What'd you do today? :w00t:

Working in Hawaii this week. Spent the afternoon walking down Waikiki Beach. Stopped in various bars along the way...did some shopping...got back to my room in time to catch the last 2 periods of Phlyers Pengwhines. :rolleyes:

Myself I hung out at your house, just doin stuff yah know :blink:

:w00t: I was gonna post something along those lines. What kind of work do you do that sends you to Hawaii? Are they hiring?

I teach maintenance management courses for the Navy. After 20 years in the Navy...this is a really good gig! :rolleyes:

Hey man..I dont begrudge you I applaud you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working in Hawaii this week. Spent the afternoon walking down Waikiki Beach. Stopped in various bars along the way...did some shopping...got back to my room in time to catch the last 2 periods of Phlyers Pengwhines. ;)

What'd you do today? :P

:fyou! Hope you got a painful sunburn or sand fleas or crabs or somfin like that!

:ph34r: Enjoy life's freebies.

I'd rather push a mop in paradise then be a CEO in NY.

Kegster my man. You could sure buy a few places in paradise with one years pay, and never push a mop again. Or broom if you prefer. ;)

The chief executive of a Standard & Poor's 500 company made, on average, $14.2 million in total compensation in 2007, according to preliminary data from The Corporate Library. Problems with executive compensation came to a head in 2007 with large severance packages given to CEOs of companies at the center of the mortgage crisis. The International Monetary Fund estimates that the financial turmoil set off by the collapse of the mortgage market could total nearly $1 trillion. Yet, chief executive officers of the firms most responsible for causing the crisis collected hundreds of millions of dollars in pay last year. This highlights the need for further reform to protect companies and their investors.

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/

Back to reality this morning. Sitting at my desk watching it rain and all the time my body is telling me it's 5:30 am. :ph34r:

But it was definitely worth it! ;)

When did you leave? Man, this past weekend was perfect! 85, bright blue skies, little white puffy clouds, turquoise water....can't friggin beat it.