Are we not the best fans ever(season tix go thru roof)?

Link

Even with mighty Canada breathing down our lowly necks, peeps still find a way (including my broke ass) to push the season ticket total past where we were at last year, and we're still in the first week of May. How do our "economically-depressed" asses do it??

My completely uninformed take:

1 -- Despite an increase in per-game ticket price a season ticket is probably CHEAPER this year because it is for two fewer games (the ones being played in 'ronto); and

2 -- The last two seasons and recent transactions (FA pickups, trade for Stroud, draft) have renewed locals' faith that the team is on the right track.

Even without ten starting-quality offensive linemen on the roster, I believe most folks think a 10 win season is attainable.

And yes, the Bills have the best fans in the NFL. :lol:

My completely uninformed take:

1 -- Despite an increase in per-game ticket price a season ticket is probably CHEAPER this year because it is for two fewer games (the ones being played in 'ronto); and

2 -- The last two seasons and recent transactions (FA pickups, trade for Stroud, draft) have renewed locals' faith that the team is on the right track.

Even without ten starting-quality offensive linemen on the roster, I believe most folks think a 10 win season is attainable.

And yes, the Bills have the best fans in the NFL. :lol:

Not sure what this means. No team has this.

Bills season tickets are dirt cheap compared to other NFL teams. Plus it helps that season ticket holders are only paying for 8 games this year instead of 10. That helps you out in the wallet area which leads to more people signing up. I've had season tix for 5 of the last 6 years and I can't imagine any reason not to re-up (other than a move to Toronto) next year and the year after that.

The only downside this year is that the season ticket packages did not include the Toronto games. That's B.S. if you ask me. Season ticket holders should be rewarded for purchasing tix ahead of time. At least they took away one of the preseason games that aren't worth going to. Those games are a joke because they should be charging $10 a seat instead of $40 because you're not watching an NFL game you're watching future Arena League players run around looking like idiots.

With the fear of losing the team to Toronto, you'd have expected them to sell-out ALL the season tix.

We would need a smaller stadium for that expectation.... the Bills draw from a rather large geographical area and many of the out lying fanbase will regularly schedule a trip for 1-4 games a year, but asking them to make 10 trips just isn't too practical when some are driving 200 miles now. If we sell 60,000 Season tickets we would be sitting very pretty against any other teams sales base.

While 50,000 season tickets sold is commendable, most NFL teams sell all their games out before the season even starts, and at much higher prices. Buffalo fans are good, but honestly we have a way to go to match KC, Green Bay, and Pittsburgh.

PTR

Bills season tickets are dirt cheap compared to other NFL teams. Plus it helps that season ticket holders are only paying for 8 games this year instead of 10. That helps you out in the wallet area which leads to more people signing up. I've had season tix for 5 of the last 6 years and I can't imagine any reason not to re-up (other than a move to Toronto) next year and the year after that.

The only downside this year is that the season ticket packages did not include the Toronto games. That's B.S. if you ask me. Season ticket holders should be rewarded for purchasing tix ahead of time. At least they took away one of the preseason games that aren't worth going to. Those games are a joke because they should be charging $10 a seat instead of $40 because you're not watching an NFL game you're watching future Arena League players run around looking like idiots.

We may only pay for 8 regular season games, but the total bill for my seats isn't less than last year.

While 50,000 season tickets sold is commendable, most NFL teams sell all their games out before the season even starts, and at much higher prices. Buffalo fans are good, but honestly we have a way to go to match KC, Green Bay, and Pittsburgh.

PTR

Heck, even the fickle Washington fans have a wait list (and a long one) for season tickets.

PTR

Those teams have had good success lately.

We may only pay for 8 regular season games, but the total bill for my seats isn't less than last year.

Heck, even the fickle Washington fans have a wait list (and a long one) for season tickets.

It should be. My list shows your section at $360, down from $420 last year.