RW Stadium Seat question

So, I am a first time season ticket holder this year. The tickets that I got last month are in section 204, row 18, on the aisle near 205...so it's the last row in the section.

Upon further review today of the seats, I think I may be a little disappointed. When I got them, I asked the rep if I had an un-obstructed view of the scoreboard, and he said yes, I would just have to look to the right to see it. Now that I see where the seats are, the Boxes that wrap around the end zone cut into that section, and I think are going to not only block a view of the s/b, but possibly part of the EZ as well.

Can anyone shed a little better light on this for me, before I call back in tomorrow morning?

So, I am a first time season ticket holder this year. The tickets that I got last month are in section 204, row 18, on the aisle near 205...so it's the last row in the section.

Upon further review today of the seats, I think I may be a little disappointed. When I got them, I asked the rep if I had an un-obstructed view of the scoreboard, and he said yes, I would just have to look to the right to see it. Now that I see where the seats are, the Boxes that wrap around the end zone cut into that section, and I think are going to not only block a view of the s/b, but possibly part of the EZ as well.

Can anyone shed a little better light on this for me, before I call back in tomorrow morning?

http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/view_...jsp?section=204

This is your view. the scoreboard is to your left as seen here http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/SeatingChart.jsp

You can see the scoreboard but you will have to turn your head

http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/view_...jsp?section=204

This is your view. the scoreboard is to your left as seen here http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/SeatingChart.jsp

You can see the scoreboard but you will have to turn your head

Yeah, I've seen that view, but that is from row 10, in the middle of the section...if you see the below pic, the box cuts in around row 14, and my seats will be where the arrow is...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r51/thepebble19/seats.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that view, but that is from row 10, in the middle of the section...if you see the below pic, the box cuts in around row 14, and my seats will be where the arrow is...

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r51/thepebble19/seats.jpg

o ok i see what you mean. You might wanna call and move up a few rows or even just over a section.

o ok i see what you mean. You might wanna call and move up a few rows or even just over a section.

Yep, that is what I was thinking. It's a tough call, because the seats might be perfectly fine...but spending 600 bucks on them, I'm not really into could be's...

Well im gonna take this opportunity to ask my own question about stadium seats.

Im looking to buy in section 123 in the tunnel endzone... anyone sit there? How is it down there?

I shall answer! Actually, I have sat there twice. Once was 5 rows from the field, the other was about 10 or so...not bad seats, great when the action is at your end. I love the EZ crowd, but seeing the action at the other end is a strain...sometimes you end up watching more of the scoreboard than the action.

Im looking to buy in section 123 in the tunnel endzone... anyone sit there? How is it down there?

122 here.....good seats and the best atmosphere in the place!!!

Still seats available in my section as of today when I renewed - 126 (medium blue on chart)! great seats, a bit more $$$ ($408.00/per). been there for 2 years now, and had the chance to move to the middle of the field up in the 3's, stayed in 126, good atmosphere, not too many dumbasses.

You will not be disappointed. That is the section where I first got my season tickets. They are not bad seats. You could see the scoreboard clearly, just have to turn your head & you could see the whole field. I did not sit as high as you(I think I was in row 5), but overall not a bad place. Are there better seats? Sure, but as a first time season ticket holder, if you did not want to sit in the upper decks, you would have a tough time getting your hands on them. I have had season tickets for 12 years & I have only gotten 2 upgrades. Im down in section 108, which is not too bad.

Well im gonna take this opportunity to ask my own question about stadium seats.

Depends on what you are looking for. Tunnel endzone without question IMO is the wildest section in the stadium. Unlike the other endzone, where you get some visiting fans, the tunnel ez I suppose because of the cheap prices are mostly season ticket holders. When the action is coming at you or down that way, there is probably no better seat in the stadium. If most of the play is at the other end, your going to be watching the jumbotron to follow the action. If your young & like to party & dont mind the drunken rowdiness(hey your at a football game) I say get them there. There are alot more fights at the other endzone due to the visiting fans then the tunnel. & for that kind of money, how could anybody complain. Best deal in the NFL imo.

Had my seats last year in 244 and the view wasn't the best but the board was totally behind us. But we moved this year because the Rockpile and adjacent sections is basically the a-hole sections. We had 4 teenagers or early 20-somethings in front of us totally wasted every game. Now, I've been bombed at a game before so I'm no saint, but these morons we unbearable. One dude during the Ravens game passed our and pizzed himself. And fights, every single weekend.

Maybe 204 is out of the fray?

Anyway, I moved to 313 this year because I sat up there once last year and the view is great compared to the end zones. Sure the action might be further away but you see everything on the field spatially as it happens. I'd take the upper deck anywhere on the 35 yard line before any section in the endzone. There are seats available in the upper 300s in the dark red seciton on the seating chart for only $40 more per seat that where you are.

Oh, and the view of the scoreboard rocks!

So, I talked to my rep this morning, and got some great customer service...he assured me that the views of the field and scoreboard would be unobstructed, and even went the extra mile...got my cell phone number, and walked over to the stadium to sit in my seats, and then called me back to report the good news.

I am satisfied. GO BILLS!

I sat in that section for a game 2 years ago and to be honest, the seats are pretty decent. Nice view. I enjoyed it. I think you will enjoy yourself.

Depends on what you are looking for. Tunnel endzone without question IMO is the wildest section in the stadium. Unlike the other endzone, where you get some visiting fans, the tunnel ez I suppose because of the cheap prices are mostly season ticket holders. When the action is coming at you or down that way, there is probably no better seat in the stadium. If most of the play is at the other end, your going to be watching the jumbotron to follow the action. If your young & like to party & dont mind the drunken rowdiness(hey your at a football game) I say get them there. There are alot more fights at the other endzone due to the visiting fans then the tunnel. & for that kind of money, how could anybody complain. Best deal in the NFL imo.

Ill be a sophmore in college next year i think i can handle it :devil: