Are there any "one phrase" events in Buffalo sports

Shot heard around the world? I thought that was Mike Stratton on Keith Lincoln.

Speaking of this, I have the national radio broadcast of this game, on CD....anyone interested in a copy, I will send it to them...just PM me. I was born the year this game happnened, and short of seeing video of the game, this is an awesome bit of Bills nostalgia. I always heard my Dad and uncles talk about those teams, I just regret that I never got to see any of them.

My earliest cognisent days as a Bills fan began with Dennis Shaw...got there just in time to enjoy 2003! Not that I want to be any older.... :lol:

EIDT by buftex: Sorry guys, I do not have the 1964 game on CD, but I do have the 1965 game (played 12/26/1965 against the Chargers at Balboa Stadium). The offer still stands, if anyone is interested in a copy!

I was thinking; we have "wide right" "music city miracle" "no goal", a bunch of negative sports catch phrases. Other franchises have "the drive" "immaculate reception" etc. a bunch of positive sports phrases. Are there any tag lines in Buffalo sports that are positive events? I can't think of one. Anyone have one?

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

A proud moment for all of us old enough to have seen the Juice...

" Thank You Sabres"

Chant that FILLED the Aud in April 1973 in the 6th game

of Stanley Cup playoffs in the loss to Montreal.

Here was the newly formed franchise challenged the

established power in the NHL and taking them to

an unexpected 6th game....

" Thank You Sabres"

Chant that FILLED the Aud in April 1973 in the 6th game

of Stanley Cup playoffs in the loss to Montreal.

Here was the newly formed franchise challenged the

established power in the NHL and taking them to

an unexpected 6th game....

"Holy Zhitnik" :devil: