MOVE OVER SMARTY JONES

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want, I can go round up some poop from his stall and you can sell it on line.

I don't know.....I don't think he'll make it to the Belmont. His feet are so bad, and the Pimlico surface is such that he will be hurtig big time if he runs back so quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if a few days before the Belmont, or even the Preakness, he "develops a fever" that prevents him from running. They want to retire him undefeated. His front feet are missing over 50% and he is being held together by an artificial substance that molds to the foot. They have to glue his shoes on because there isn't enough to nail them into. Those come off pretty easily.

He is a freak, so anything is possible if he makes it to the track.

where are you going to get a 20-sided coin?

Not needed. Flip a penny to halve the field, flip again to get five, flip again and arbitrarily eliminate one, then flip twice more to winnow down to one.

Or go to a harness track and put your dough on the season's favorite driver.

Horse betting beats any State lottery. You have a better chance at recovering your $$$ even with a 20 horse race. Most aren't. You can even win.

Not needed. Flip a penny to halve the field, flip again to get five, flip again and arbitrarily eliminate one, then flip twice more to winnow down to one.

Or go to a harness track and put your dough on the season's favorite driver.

Horse betting beats any State lottery. You have a better chance at recovering your $$$ even with a 20 horse race. Most aren't. You can even win.

so you are saying that every horse has the same odds of winning? :lol:

so you are saying that every horse has the same odds of winning? :lol:

No, not at all...I'm saying that your odds of losing are no less that 20 to 1. And there are few horse races that put 20 of tomorrow's gluepots in the starting gate.

I'm not aware of any lottery game that gives you a 1 and 20 chance to at least recover your initial bet.