Cedric Benson arrest

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound redundant (referring back to our postings months ago on god knows what) but not every officer of the law is a corrupt person, there are some officers out there (probably more than most think) that actually take pride in treating people with respect and trying to take a laid back approach to law enforcement.

Sure there are idiot redneck morons on the Austin Police Department, there are idiot redneck morons in every type of employment, it is impossible to escape their stupidity. I'm sure for every bad officer in the Austin PD there are probably 2 or 3 that want nothing to do with corruption or any sort of BS like this. For every bad incident in which an officer is accused of improper use of force there are probably fifty good incidents which go un-noticed.

I would never ask you to change your opinions at all because you certainly provide sources and have well thought out points but please don't lump all of us together. Just like there are bad teachers and good teachers, there are bad lawyers, good lawyers, bad doctors, good doctors. The nature of humanity does not change with profession.

I know there are plenty of good cops out there, and that not all cops are like this. I also appreciate the work that cops do. This is why I tended to say that APD was a mismanaged police department, as they keep having scandals over and over. I limited it to APD because I know there are plenty of good police departments out there.

I know there are plenty of good cops out there, and that not all cops are like this. I also appreciate the work that cops do. This is why I tended to say that APD was a mismanaged police department, as they keep having scandals over and over. I limited it to APD because I know there are plenty of good police departments out there.

It's all good. At least you provided a forum for a few idiots who are bitter about their last few arrests to vent on a Buffalo Bills Football Board. :rolleyes:

It's all good. At least you provided a forum for a few idiots who are bitter about their last few arrests to vent on a Buffalo Bills Football Board. :rolleyes:

i dont agree so ill call people names and make stuff up about them.

bill, in the past month between the OLine garbage and this stuff, youre losing cred as a poster pretty quickly. when a guy with the screen name "DrDankenstein" is about to tell you to grow up and stop acting like a baby, it might be time for a change.

i dont agree so ill call people names and make stuff up about them.

bill, in the past month between the OLine garbage and this stuff, youre losing cred as a poster pretty quickly. when a guy with the screen name "DrDankenstein" is about to tell you to grow up and stop acting like a baby, it might be time for a change.

Feel free to block my posts. It isn't hard; I bet you can figure out how to do so.

Btw, your posts are quite mundane and forgettable. An original thought really would help.

my record is clean baby. i just know better than to trust anyone with any power.

Love the trite cliches. :w00t:

Tell ya what, I worked last night. I was tired anyway, but thanks for boring me to the extent that I will surely fall asleep sooner after reading your banal drivel.

Now, knock yourself out and get your last dull thoughts in! :rolleyes:

lol, I more or less was hoping to point out that Ced just might in fact be innocent this time.

My point is, people do not call the police to let them know what a great day they are having, nor to boast about how well they are communicating with their spouse.

I'll start doing that then.

In all my dealings with the police, here's my entire record....

1 speeding ticket

2 parking tickets

and a lot of warnings.