Awesome mailbag answer

Chilly

Not sure if many people here are Stewart Mandel fans, but I like reading his mailbag column (though don't always agree with him).

Anyway, in today's mailbag, he had one of the best answers ever:

I see you leave out the University of Michigan in your spring rankings. Even with the new coach, the new system and a question mark at QB, you don't see them as a top 25 team?

-- Aaron Wolfgang, Ft. Jackson, S.C.

Isn't that like saying, "Even with the ongoing mortgage crisis, plunging stock market and $4-a-gallon gas, you don't see the economy doing well?"

Not sure if many people here are Stewart Mandel fans, but I like reading his mailbag column (though don't always agree with him).

Anyway, in today's mailbag, he had one of the best answers ever:

I see you leave out the University of Michigan in your spring rankings. Even with the new coach, the new system and a question mark at QB, you don't see them as a top 25 team?

-- Aaron Wolfgang, Ft. Jackson, S.C.

Isn't that like saying, "Even with the ongoing mortgage crisis, plunging stock market and $4-a-gallon gas, you don't see the economy doing well?"

Michigan is going to be bad this year & I mean really bad. If anybody on here bets college ball go against big blue the first few weeks before the lines are adjusted. I will tell you right now, they open up with Utah at the Big House & they probably will be favored by 10pts just on rep alone & the gullable betting public of laying coin on the favorites. Bet the mortgage on the Utes. They are going to go in there & put the lumber to them kinda like G tech did last year in the opener to N Dame in south bend. N Dame was giving them 5 btw that game. Lost by 30.

Even with commodities (fuel and food) through the roof... Inflation is still kept in check, explain that to this simple dude.

Maybe there is hope for Michigan?