Sobering article about former Baylor basketball assistant

Terrible what has happened to the guy who blew the whistle on what truly was a heinous and despicable plan. And even more terrible is the twilight zone culture of NCAA coaches that breeds this attitude. Stories like these are why I roll my eyes whenever I hear big-time coaches chastise players for not living up to moral expectations or the like.

A bit of a long read, but very informative. I just hope some college gives this dude a chance.

Abar Rouse: Blackballed from Coaching

Terrible what has happened to the guy who blew the whistle on what truly was a heinous and despicable plan. And even more terrible is the twilight zone culture of NCAA coaches that breeds this attitude. Stories like these are why I roll my eyes whenever I hear big-time coaches chastise players for not living up to moral expectations or the like.

A bit of a long read, but very informative. I just hope some college gives this dude a chance.

Abar Rouse: Blackballed from Coaching

Read that the other day, and I couldn't believe what the coaching fraternity, especially Coach K, have done in blackballing this guy when the guy was simply standing up for the name and honor of one of his dead players.

If his former boss was truly sorry he would stop trying to rationalize the assistant coach's "fault" in this situation and find a way to address the NABC. There he should fall on his own sword for a guy who was doing the right thing, and beg the coaching fraternity to give this guy a break.