Apparently Kawika Mitchell was on Howard Stern today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it, was a short segment. Mitchell called in to talk/rib Antonio Pierce (who is an intern for Howard Stern). Pierce asked why he wasn't working out at 10:00 am instead of calling in to a radio show. Kawika said it was a late night and the stern crew started to ask about the women/scene in Buffalo.

Artie Lang said Buffalo is where all good things go to die and basically that there were no women in Buffalo compared to NYC. Antonio Pierce explained that Kawika was married and probably not what he was talking about. Artie continued to mock Buffalo as the Land of Norwood and ribbed Kawika for being part of the losers of 4 straight. Kawika said he will always be part of a super bowl champ and that he will always be associated with last year's Giants team. Antonio suggested to not wear his ring around Buffalo because it would piss everyone off. Kawika said he wears it with pride and wants his new teamates to see it.

Howard asked Mitchell if he wants to intern on his show, and Antonio Pierce mentioned that Mitchell just signed a new $17 million contract and probably wouldn't be getting coffee for anyone. All in all, Kawika appears to be a pretty grounded guy (as does Antonio Pierce) and stern facilitated a conversation among former friends/teamates.

Geesus, as soon as I saw this thread title, I envisioned this interview with Stern:

Stern: So Kawika, thanks for being here.

Mitchell: My pleasure.

Stern: So, Kawika, do you remember that time in the Super Bowl, when you pretended like you were going to drop back into coverage, and then changed up and ended up sacking Tom Brady?

Mitchell: Um, yeah. I remember.

Stern: That was awesome.

Geesus, as soon as I saw this thread title, I envisioned this interview with Stern:

Stern: So Kawika, thanks for being here.

Mitchell: My pleasure.

Stern: So, Kawika, do you remember that time in the Super Bowl, when you pretended like you were going to drop back into coverage, and then changed up and ended up sacking Tom Brady?

Mitchell: Um, yeah. I remember.

Stern: That was awesome.

ala Farley/McCartney. LMAO :wallbash:

Stern hasn't been funny in years and I can't stand him, however I do like to bash him on internet message boards.

I've laid off it on OTW because it was getting old for good guys like Pooj. But if Stern makes it here on TBD, it's fair game because, quite frankly, I don't care much for people who spend all their time appealing to the lowest common denominators. "Let's make lesbians kiss!!! Ooooooh!"