Kamika Mitchell just called into the howard stern show

antonio peirce(NY Giants) began as an intern on the show this morning...and kamika wanted to say hi...i doubt there will be any bill's worthy news.....

wait....kamika just disclosed that he has never seen Antonio's 10" junk....

Artie, is trashing the Bills...in fact they all are kind of trashing buffalo...in a lighthearted manner, nothing major...

antonio peirce(NY Giants) began as an intern on the show this morning...and kamika wanted to say hi...i doubt there will be any bill's worthy news.....

Artie, is trashing the Bills...in fact they all are kind of trashing buffalo...in a lighthearted manner, nothing major...

Artie: "Buffalo, where fun goes to die."

Buffalo took a beating with Kawika on the line - nothing to do, ugly women - you know, the usual stuff :wallbash:

Stern hasn't been funny in years and I can't stand him, however I do like to bash him on internet message boards.

Never ceases to amaze me how people go into specific topic threads to voice their displeasure of said topic thread. Common sense might dictate to some to stay away from topics that don't interest you, but apparently some people either lack that common sense and/or have entirely too much time on their hands. :wallbash:

I think Artie would be F'd without the show. He's been a successful stand-up and has greenlit some movies, but the majority of those opportunities turned lucrative AFTER he was a success on the Stern show. Obviously, he made it to MadTV on his own, but he also wasn't 320 lbs at that point, and his substance abuse wasn't so well-documented. He had a stretch at the end of FM radio and the beginning of Sirius where he was absolutely ON FIRE....I had tears in my eyes laughing at some of his bits and especially his off-the-cuff comments...Lately, he hasn't been doing it for me...His reality can be funny and entertaining, but for the most part, his "woe is me" attitude makes him sound like a whiney, lazy B word IMO.

On the flip side, there would be an adjustment period, but I'm sure the Stern show would be just fine without Artie. Either rotate sit-in guests in his seat, or hire someone much the same way they hired Artie. Or leave it empty like they do on the one day every week that Artie calls in sick.

Maybe Artie watched "Beer League" during his week off and realized that his career outside of the show might not be such a sure-thing.

I must say I am a bit surprised that he was allowed to come back. He is doing major Mea Culpa's. I am glad that he is back, and I hope he uses the stern "family" to get himself straight. Artie is great for the show, and I think if he allows himself, the show can be great for Artie

He offered to quit. Howard accepted. But right after that, Howard told Artie to just step outside and he'd talk to him privately when tempers settled.

Could be the end of Artie unless they claim that it's a joke. Artie said he was trying to kill him and would have gone to prison if he'd gotten to him. Artie apparently felt like Teddy had been stealing from him and then Teddy started complaining that he wasn't getting paid--the second he started saying that, Artie went mental.

Just heard the fight again. That was pretty genuine. You can hear Artie just escalating the entire time and that guy Teddy desperately wants to leave (he keeps saying "I just want to leave--can we talk about this later").

Artie then yelled at Howard--blaming Howard for instigating it.

Great radio. Not great for the show necessarily.

Is that in the compressed state?

As for Stern, he pissed off my uncle (a 100% mental disability Vietnam vet) at a station party back when HS was at WCCC in Hartford. Held him out of a ~10-story window, and to this day, he laments that he didn't let go.

He offered to quit. Howard accepted. But right after that, Howard told Artie to just step outside and he'd talk to him privately when tempers settled.

Could be the end of Artie unless they claim that it's a joke. Artie said he was trying to kill him and would have gone to prison if he'd gotten to him. Artie apparently felt like Teddy had been stealing from him and then Teddy started complaining that he wasn't getting paid--the second he started saying that, Artie went mental.

Just heard the fight again. That was pretty genuine. You can hear Artie just escalating the entire time and that guy Teddy desperately wants to leave (he keeps saying "I just want to leave--can we talk about this later").

Artie then yelled at Howard--blaming Howard for instigating it.

Great radio. Not great for the show necessarily.

Anything else? Fuggin thread hogger. :wallbash: