Buffalo Bills top 10 plays - 2007

sorry if it's a repost.

top 10 4 '07

I hadn't seen it, thanks.

All I can say is this: out of 10 plays, 3 were by Roscoe. How is it we can't get this guy the ball more often?

I hadn't seen it, thanks.

All I can say is this: out of 10 plays, 3 were by Roscoe. How is it we can't get this guy the ball more often?

Because he doesn't run routes to get open

Because he doesn't run routes to get open

You mean the OC doesn't let him run routes that will get him open, or he doesn't run routes well enough to get open?

Okay, if you say so.

Let me guess, you think he's just like Wes Welker, right? He missed the pro bowler because Fairchild schemed against him, unwilling to allow him to make plays

Let me guess, you think he's just like Wes Welker, right? He missed the pro bowler because Fairchild schemed against him, unwilling to allow him to make plays

I'd say you've done enough guessing as it is.

He's a very good return man, but thats about it. I didn't like him coming out of college, and I don't like him as a WR

Even if you are right, how does he not get more touches on screens, hand-offs, reverses, etc.? The guys should touch the ball 8 times a game--I don't care in what capacity.

Even if you are right, how does he not get more touches on screens, hand-offs, reverses, etc.? The guys should touch the ball 8 times a game--I don't care in what capacity.

Tasker was a very good special teamer- and look what happened when he started playing offense. Probably shortened his career by a good three years. Parrish is one of the best return guys in the league, but he is one dimensional as a WR. Why ruin a good thing by asking him to do more than he is capable of?

Tasker was a very good special teamer- and look what happened when he started playing offense. Probably shortened his career by a good three years. Parrish is one of the best return guys in the league, but he is one dimensional as a WR. Why ruin a good thing by asking him to do more than he is capable of?

While I'm not sure I buy this argument, I think that even if we risk losing something on ST, we have to do it. Our offense is atrocious; we need more playmakers. If I'm Turk, I have 10 plays specifically designed for Parrish.