Adam Archuleta was released by the Bears...

I don't know about all this "great in shorts" stuff. This guy was very good when he played for the Rams. The problem was: Dan Snyder went after a Cover 2 safety and forgot to ask Greggo what kind of defense he runs(hint: not Cover 2). Snyder way overpaid for a guy that didn't fit their scheme, and then blamed Archuleta. :wallbash: Just sayin' he started on some pretty good Rams teams for 5 years.

Either way, we don't need 'em.

I don't know about all this "great in shorts" stuff. This guy was very good when he played for the Rams. The problem was: Dan Snyder went after a Cover 2 safety and forgot to ask Greggo what kind of defense he runs(hint: not Cover 2). Snyder way overpaid for a guy that didn't fit their scheme, and then blamed Archuleta. :wallbash: Just sayin' he started on some pretty good Rams teams for 5 years.

Either way, we don't need 'em.

He was great before he hurt his back .. after that, not so much. By the time he got to Washington, he was a shell of his former pre-hurt back self.

Archuleta has become one of the worst safeties I've seen.

The book on him was always that he was terrible in coverage, but a great guy for run support. However, every time I watch him play, all I see is him missing tackle after tackle. Now he can't cover or play the run. Its no wonder he was released.

Archuleta has become one of the worst safeties I've seen.

The book on him was always that he was terrible in coverage, but a great guy for run support. However, every time I watch him play, all I see is him missing tackle after tackle. Now he can't cover or play the run. Its no wonder he was released.

I think that with every $6 dollar beer purchased, a tear should be shed for yet another multimillionaire sent out to pasture... :wallbash:

I think that with every $6 dollar beer purchased, a tear should be shed for yet another multimillionaire sent out to pasture... :wallbash:

and an extra tear for having a wife that looks like his.

and an extra tear for having a wife that looks like his.

The burdens suffered by the sports millionaires we support...will it ever end? Do the world-wide vacations, the 6 months off, the fancy cars, the fast and loose women, the palatial estates ever really compensate for the eventual rejection?