Cool item, for the poker playing Bills fan

Nice...just ordered a deck....I have a really KILLER game I want to try.... CUT the deck for OJ....kinda like Russian roulette but if you get the OJ card, someone comes at you from behind and slices your throat. I think it could catch on, so off to the patent office I go.....

Nice...just ordered a deck....I have a really KILLER game I want to try.... CUT the deck for OJ....kinda like Russian roulette but if you get the OJ card, someone comes at you from behind and slices your throat. I think it could catch on, so off to the patent office I go.....

lmao :thumbsup:

That's hilarious!! :thumbsup:

BTW.........is it draw.........or cut throat? :beer:

Great find... gotta order me a set.

No Greg Cater, no Rodney Bellinger, no Jeff Nixon?!?! WTF? :w00t:

:wallbash: (in honor of the "let's just say I left" LSI)

Fair enough, but who would you take out, to keep the total at 52 (acutally it is 54, as Marv and Ralph are "jokers")?

I know, the easy answer will be Drew Bledsoe, but everyone else on that list is an all-timer...the way the deck is broken down, each suit covers a different era, with one (diamonds I think) being guys from all eras that didn't fit anywhere else. The ace in each suit is a QB.

To me, the "biggest" omission from the deck is little Doug Flutie...I can't stand him, but you could make a very valid argument that his stint in Buffalo produced many more positives than that of Bledsoe...but it just wasn't in the cards I guess...Drew had the better overall NFL career, but Flutie had the better Bills career.

Travis Henry made it into the deck, but McGahee didn't. I love it!

I'm not sure Henry is really deserving to be included, but since it drives home the dis' to McGahee, I'm all for it.

Certainly, Henry was a more productive Buffalo Bill than Willis McGahee? I think...Flutie is still the only inexcusable omission I can see...

Certainly, Henry was a more productive Buffalo Bill than Willis McGahee?

Henry certainly reached a higher peak as a Bill than McGahee did (2003: 1438 yds, 4.4 avg).

I guess I made a pretty weak point. I'm happy to see Henry get the recognition over the egotistical McGahee.

So, who's the joker?

Henry certainly reached a higher peak as a Bill than McGahee did (2003: 1438 yds, 4.4 avg).

I guess I made a pretty weak point. I'm happy to see Henry get the recognition over the egotistical McGahee.

So, who's the joker?

Ralph and Marv! I guess they couldn't get a copyright for Tom Donohoe! :wallbash: