Oh it can't be true can it?

BB27

Have a great opportunity to take my current position, and transfer down to eastern pennsylvania. Took the wife down there over the weekend to show her the area. Looked at a bunch of houses in Milford PA (really nice small town) and it is amazing how much house we get for 250k. Can't even touch a nice house in a good town here for less than 350k. My job will pay for our move, and pay closing costs on a new house down there.

The best part is that I would be free from red sox, bruins, celtics, patsies (cheaties) fans and territory. I actually bought my 6 month old son a METS sweatshirt while we were there. I really really really want to pull this off and move the family down there.

The only problem is it is my wifes decision. She has always lived here, and her family is here. She would not have to work down there, and she could stay at home and raise our son, and hopefully another one soon.

Say a prayer for me that my wife will make the decision to move!!!!! ;):ph34r::wallbash:

Have a great opportunity to take my current position, and transfer down to eastern pennsylvania. Took the wife down there over the weekend to show her the area. Looked at a bunch of houses in Milford PA (really nice small town) and it is amazing how much house we get for 250k. Can't even touch a nice house in a good town here for less than 350k. My job will pay for our move, and pay closing costs on a new house down there.

The best part is that I would be free from red sox, bruins, celtics, patsies (cheaties) fans and territory. I actually bought my 6 month old son a METS sweatshirt while we were there. I really really really want to pull this off and move the family down there.

The only problem is it is my wifes decision. She has always lived here, and her family is here. She would not have to work down there, and she could stay at home and raise our son, and hopefully another one soon.

Say a prayer for me that my wife will make the decision to move!!!!! ;):ph34r::wallbash:

I hope you get the heck out of Boston as soon as possible!! Good luck dude, I will say a prayer that your wife comes to here senses......