A little walk?

Frez

I would in a second. If you noticed that there is a wire along the wall that you could clip on to if you wanted.

I noticed that. It was the large holes, and missing sections, that would freak me out.

I would in a second. If you noticed that there is a wire along the wall that you could clip on to if you wanted.

You could but you wouldn't be clipped 100% of the time. I'm sure that wire is in 100% perfect condition.............LOL.

Screw that ! ;)

You could but you wouldn't be clipped 100% of the time. I'm sure that wire is in 100% perfect condition.............LOL.

Screw that ! ;)

The thought that death is around the corner gets the adrenaline pumping. That's why I ski the way I do. :ph34r:

Most of the people you saw in the video were climbers. Climbing is all about exposure and learning to deal with it. A smart person would clip in, but I know people who solo climb all the time, and they probably would not clip onto the fixed lines.

There is an old saying about climbing though...

There are old climbers, and there are bold climbers, but there are no old, bold climbers.

The thought that death is around the corner gets the adrenaline pumping. That's why I ski the way I do. :P

:)

That's the same reason reason I ski like an old lady.

actually NO ONE is walking it (legally) anymore:

The walkway has now gone many years without maintenance, and is in a highly deteriorated and dangerous state. It is one meter (3 ft) in width, and is over 700 feet (200 m) above the river. Nearly all of the path has no handrail. Some parts of the walkway have completely collapsed and have been replaced by a beam and a metallic wire on the wall. Many people have lost their lives on the walkway in recent years. After four people died in two accidents in 1999 and 2000, the local government closed the entrances. However, adventurous tourists still find their way into the walkway.