Blast from the Past

john

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk to ICE and Ms ICE from time to time. Both are doing well. Met them both in Dallas a couple years back, very cool family!

During the season, he'll post on the chat room during games. Fez had to kick him out of the room a couple times for his persistent JP bashing :P even when JP was not in the game

is lsi gone?

Someone's knocking at the door

Somebody's ringing the bell

Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in

Sister Susie, brother John

Martin Luther, Phil 'n' Don

Brother Michael, Auntie Gin

Open the door, let 'em in, yeah

Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in

Sister Susie, brother John

Martin Luther, Phil 'n' Don

Brother Michael, Auntie Gin

Open the door, let 'em in, yeah

+1 for Pete!

Well placed obscure Paul McCartney reference!

:P (In honor of the "let's just say I left" but was really suspened LSI)

What I wanna know is where The Dean is.

I miss his posts. Always entertaining, knowledgeable, and sarcastic.

He hasn't been here for about six weeks.

The Dean is a long time poster here and he seems to takes frequent sabbaticals. He will post heavily for a few months then disappear for awhile then reappear. I am sure he will be back soon

The old Weathervane...he was a character. My favorite moment (if it is even possible to pick) was when he detailed his "encounter" with Tom Donahoe. After months/years of mercilessly ripping Whitey for every decision he ever made, he runs into the guy at some pre-game function and asks him some questions. Apparently the one line responses he received in what had to be a 3 minute conversation was enough to alleviate months worth of deep-rooted doubts and hatred.

He comes to the board the following Monday to tell us about his "meeting" and proceeds to tells us that our GM's talks reassured him completely and now he was on board. After that point he would passionately defend the teams management....and I'm not sure at what point he switched back.

I've heard he's a real nice guy in person, but he was definitely a crazy mfer on this board. Though for all the lunacy he caused around here, you'd never have people like "Expert Opinion" and the like if he was still posting. All these lesser crazies who come to stir trouble never stood a chance to the frothing, dominating personality that was ICE.

This is a PM I found from Thailog80 :w00t: back in 2005 regarding ICE....

A lot of us are sick to death of him. I cant give names but if you see his posts and see who blasts him you can pretty much guess. We want to see if we can make him lose it and get himself banned. :wallbash:

During the season, he'll post on the chat room during games. Fez had to kick him out of the room a couple times for his persistent JP bashing :blink: even when JP was not in the game

The level and quantity of JP bashing was insane. Made the Chat Room unusable with his tirades...

This is a PM I found from Thailog80 0:) back in 2005 regarding ICE....

A lot of us are sick to death of him. I cant give names but if you see his posts and see who blasts him you can pretty much guess. We want to see if we can make him lose it and get himself banned. :blink:

Strange irony there on who really would end up "losing it."

Ice may not be what a lot of people like... But... Just look at what is on the guy above's life's "resume!"

:lol::blink:

The Dean is a long time poster here and he seems to takes frequent sabbaticals. He will post heavily for a few months then disappear for awhile then reappear. I am sure he will be back soon

The Dean just changed his screen name to Steely Dan.