Blast from the Past

john

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure, snob. Talk only to ICE.

:lol:

Big guy, when are you coming down and claim your ticket to an LSU game? I'm thinking within the next 2-3 years my wife and I are going to try and make it up there for a Penn State game and hopefully meet up with you and the mrs.

You need to learn the definition of free speech.

Truth.

I had a very nice conversation with ICE the night before a game about four years ago. My daughter was with me. The three of us had dinner.

Monday, I get an apologetic PM from ICE about a thread or a post he put up on the Wall that was deleted, in which very inappropriate things were said about my daughter - her fault for being 20 years old and pretty I guess. I am happy the thread was removed before I saw it (and especially before my daughter saw it).

Free speech is for people with free minds; the uncivilized do not have a RIGHT to be heard.

When you accept the terms and conditions of participating in a forum, and repeatedly ignore warnings after breaking the rules, why would you cry "free speech" when you are kicked off? Hell, I am not even a moderator - a thankless frigging job!

If you mean Mark VI, I believe he is doing well. He may be lurking under another name but I do not know that to be fact.

Thanks, that's good to hear.