Yanks fan allegedly runs over, kills Red Sox fan

PastaJoe

NY 1 Boston 0

:P:):devil:

I'm not saying she should have killed them, but i understand. Boston azzholes are everywhere and have easily surpassed NY fans as the "most hated fans" on the planet.

i don't really find this as funny as some of you... probably because i have seen too much of those dramas in european soccer. I wish this is not the first sign of bigger things to come for US Sports....

Non!

Les partisans de Boston, ce sont des imbéciles, et sont merde!!! :P

Ceci est applicable à toutes les équipes sportives: Les Bruins, Le Red Sox, Les Celtics, et Les Patriots en particulier. :devil:

Les partisans de Buffalo, ils sont candidats à la sainteté! :)

:P:):devil:

I'm not saying she should have killed them, but i understand. Boston azzholes are everywhere and have easily surpassed NY fans as the "most hated fans" on the planet. on this board

you have no idea what are "hated fans on the planet "...

Non!

Les habitants de Boston, ce sont des imbéciles, et sont merde!!! :P

Ceci est applicable à toutes les équipes sportives: Les Bruins, Le Red Sox, Les Celtics, et Les Patriots en particulier. :devil:

Les partisans de Buffalo, ils sont candidats à la sainteté! :)

Et toi je t'emmerde.

Les habitants de la Nouvelle Angleterre méritent tout autant le respect que n'importe qui. Ce n'est pas par ce que tu ecris ici en français que ça te donne le droit d'insulter plusieurs millions de personnes.

Like there's a difference.

there is a difference: piss bombs. That, and opposing eurotrash fans would just laugh at you if you tried to run one of them over with a smart car.

there is a difference: piss bombs. That, and opposing eurotrash fans would just laugh at you if you tried to run one of them over with a smart car.

i don't know what you all have with those "piss bombs"... i wish they only had that kind of stuff... the ones we have have baseball bats, iron bars, alarm pistols, bengal fires and never go in groups of less than 50 people...

http://www.fight-vids.co.uk/category-12/hooligans.html