Two normal b-days today and one monumental day!

Beerball

ch19079 turns 27 today, & my favorite Gord...Gordio turns 35! Happy birthday gentlemen!!!

:lol::D:lol: Oneonta Buffalo Fan is 19 years young today!!! :(:angry::thumbdown: Perhaps SDS would consider lifting the boy's ban? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Thanks. Went to the derby saturday with my dad & my brother-in-law. Awesome time. I always wanted to do it & Im glad I did. Nothing to special planned today. Liver is kinda recovering from a weekend of boozing. Probably just go out to dinner with the wife & the little guy tonight.

ch19079 turns 27 today, & my favorite Gord...Gordio turns 35! Happy birthday gentlemen!!!

:lol: Oneonta Buffalo Fan is 19 years young today!!! :D Perhaps SDS would consider lifting the boy's ban? :(

Happy B'day, Gents!

And after being out of commission since Thursday afternoon with eye-popping, mood-altering migraines :angry: , I am pleased to return and wish Happy Birthday to Master LSI. :lol:

HBD to each of you. :wallbash: to Gord and ch19079! Since band wagon doesn't drink... :wallbash:

LSI, if you're lurking around here, I'm honoring your suspension I mean you with a ;) at the end of each post I make.

:ph34r: (in honor of the suspended LSI)

Sure, but back then I didn't have the ability to annoy the crap out of scores of people every day without getting my ass kicked. :ph34r:

Different era.

Back then, the man in the street would whack us in the chops it we pulled such, with tacit parental and societal approval. These days, grab a kid's shoulder to jerk them back from getting run over by a car and you are hauled off and declared a sexual predator. ;)