Unconscious web site preferences...

Woke up an hour or so ago, and after making my morning cup of coffee, I sat down at my laptop.

I then went through what I would consider my "cpu fundamentals." Naturally and without giving anything second thought, similar to stretching before you get on the treadmill, as follows...twobillsdrive.com, cnn.com, my email in that order.

Does anyone think that a psychotherapist would have a field day with an individual's web site preferences; a person more concerned with the status of his hometown football team (during the offseason) than that of what's going on in the world news; a higher concern for that same football team over business or personal communication with colleagues, and/or friends and family?

Just wondering if I need some sort of Bills addiction rehab...?

Strength in numbers.

Go Bills.

:)

Funny thread.

I'm right there with ya.

Every morning I log onto the computer, check TwoBillsDrive, Yahoo news, Stuff.co.nz (for the local news and weather.), commondreams.org and then go take a sh1t and shower.

Here I am on the other side of the world... checking Bills news in the offseason first thing every morning.

:lol:

God, I hope we win the Super Bowl someday.

Ever have a dull stretch at work where you type in a web address and as it loads, you realize it's the site that you were already at?

Yes. I will also occasionally X out of a website, cause I'm bored with it, then proceed to open up the browser and go right back to that website. TBD is probably the most common website for this to happen with.