No hold...thats a horrible call

Thailog80

WTF was that ref watching.....Campbell didnt hold.

72775[/snapback]

T80, what's the weather look like now? I'm following the game on CBS Sportsline's thingy, and I see short punts by Mia and a 43-yd miss by Lindell.

Also, will the Bills have the wind at their back in the 4th?

WTF was that ref watching.....Campbell didnt hold.

72775[/snapback]

I mean...Can you believe that crap? Bledsoe is going to scramble like that for a key 1st Down maybe once or twice a year, and it gets called back on a joke of a Flag...

Good God... No one can tell me the Refs in this League don't hate The Bills...I mean, sure they're not a real good Team. But the hit on Mould earlier gets a Flag 97 out of 100 times in this League. Did anyone notice the illegal contact on the Pass earlier to Moulds that Bledsoe threaded in? It was a completion, but obvious illegal contact ten yards down field also...

It seems SO obvious after watching these first 4 Games that the Refs have one hand on the Flag just waiting to throw it on the Bills...What a joke... :D

I mean...Can you believe that crap? Bledsoe is going to scramble like that for a key 1st Down maybe once or twice a year, and it gets called back on a joke of a Flag...

Good God... No one can tell me the Refs in this League don't hate The Bills...I mean, sure they're not a real good Team. But the hit on Mould earlier gets a Flag 97 out of 100 times in this League. Did anyone notice the illegal contact on the Pass earlier to Moulds that Bledsoe threaded in? It was a completion, but obvious illegal contact ten yards down field also...

It seems SO obvious after watching these first 4 Games that the Refs have one hand on the Flag just waiting to throw it on the Bills...What a joke... :devil:

72786[/snapback]

Saw that, also saw Miami hold on a play Feidler completed 1 of the few he had on 3rd down to keep a drive alive that was not called!