We NEED 2 SIGN THESE 2 GUYS ASAP!!!! Just GOT realesed

what about Bryan Fletcher makes you think he's any better than any of our TE's? How is he proven at all? He has less of a track record than Courtney Anderson by a wide measure.

Dylan Gandy might be worth looking into, but why did the Colts unload him and draft 3 interior O-lineman this year?

The only question is. Is he better than Preston. Is Fletcher better than any of our TE's or is he worth a look to put him in the mix.

COLTS just release TIGHT END BYRAN FLETCHER....!! THAT GUY IS A PROVEN TE THAT WE NEED ...! AND THEY ALSO RELEASED DYLAN GANDY WHO IS A CENTER AND PLAYED 14 GAMES FOR THE COLTS LAST YEAR.... HE WOULD GIVE FOWLER GOOD COMPLETION...! GET ER DONE!!

I don't know about Dylan Gandy at all. He play because their starter was hurt. Don't you think there is a reason why Bill Polian drafted 3 centers this year. He just couldn't wait to cut Gandy. I see a RED flag here.

COLTS just release TIGHT END BYRAN FLETCHER....!! THAT GUY IS A PROVEN TE THAT WE NEED ...! AND THEY ALSO RELEASED DYLAN GANDY WHO IS A CENTER AND PLAYED 14 GAMES FOR THE COLTS LAST YEAR.... HE WOULD GIVE FOWLER GOOD COMPLETION...! GET ER DONE!!

I think we will see additional Offensive linemen mostly vets Before camp opens or during the early phase of camp. I think they would like to bring the Tight ends they have already have to camp and let them fight it our for 2-3 jobs on the team.

They may keep only two active because they are going to have 1 or 2 FB's and or 5-6 WR's

The Tight End competition hopefully is furious and down to the wire. I sincerely hope Royal is forced to compete for a job.

Personally I think Teyo has more talent and Fine more football smarts than Royal.

The Tight End competition hopefully is furious and down to the wire. I sincerely hope Royal is forced to compete for a job.

Personally I think Teyo has more talent and Fine more football smarts than Royal.

If he continues to hold down the job then that only means that the other TE's on our roster are horrible. I sure hope Fine is the answer but there sure were alot of faster, taller and higher rated TE's on the board when he was selected. If we had tasted the playoffs just ONCE this century then I would have more confidence in this selection. Not saying he wasn't a great choice but... :P