Our D is soft....sorry guys

Thailog80

Sad but true. This defensive showing is pathetic! Fiedler cannot throw the ball more then 20 yards, we stack the line and we make the Dolphins look like offensive juggernauts. As for our offense- dont even get me started....

They seem to play "mini-prevent" for 56 minutes and almost invariably fall into "full-prevent" for the last 4 minutes. Seems the loss of Dick LeBeau may be a factor - the beat writer in my Sunday paper noted that the Pgh defense under LeBeau this year are up 33 % in sacks, 53% in qb pressures, and up 58% in turnovers.

I'm wondering if TD could even staff a lemonade stand... :D

well let's take a close look.

Don't stop the run that well

The pass rush is awful and rarely puts pressure on QB

The Blitz packages rarely get to the QB either

Don't force many turnovers

That adds up to an overrated defense

No need for apologies when ripping this D...God this Team drives me nuts. Sam Adams is getting a push 5 Yards into the Backfield making Morris hesitate, and he still gets 8 yards. And who is that anyway...Sammy Morris or Jim freaking Brown? The Bills obviously can't Tackle Morris worth a damn, and that's why they're down by 3 at this point.

This Team just flat out sucks...It KILLS Me to say it, but it is what it is...

If you think about it, Tom Donahoe really screwed this team up from offense to defense.

72817[/snapback]

We had a top rated defense when he hired Gregg Williams. Since then our defense fell for crap and the team has been GOD AWFUL!!!!

FIRE TOM DONAHOE