Hot for Teacher?

She looks like this girl my buddy used to bang in college.....she had some nice "tubes" as well but we called her "sack of nickels" because it looks like somebody beat her in the face with a sack of nickels

Would that be legal tender illegally tenderizing?

I can't believe how many studs are on this board. All the internet bravado make it sound like you all pull supermodels like it is nothing. I would be psyched if I picked up a girl that looked like that tonight! I do alright- but evidently not as well as the peanut gallery here

I can't believe how many studs are on this board. All the internet bravado make it sound like you all pull supermodels like it is nothing. I would be psyched if I picked up a girl that looked like that tonight! I do alright- but evidently not as well as the peanut gallery here

I may not be a super stud, but I'm not a slut !@#$er either.

I'm a stud.... :lol: Ok, not really but she doesn't do anything for me. The stupid Winnie the Pooh tattoo and all the stretch marks... Plus she's just not attractive in the face to me at all.... :lol: (joining the "in honor of LSI's suspension")