Hot for Teacher?

Lame! She had 30 unexcused absences and she gets fired, then says she got canned because of her second job. I would be more likely to believe her if she hadn't called in sick over 30 times in less than one school year.

Cripes!

Lame! She had 30 unexcused absences and she gets fired, then says she got canned because of her second job. I would be more likely to believe her if she hadn't called in sick over 30 times in less than one school year.

Cripes!

Funny thing is, she'd have better odds going after the school with the argument "They fired me for being out sick with a chronic condition" than she would "They fired me because I serve drinks in a bikini to strangers."

Cripes!

Don't hate her because she's hot, has huge hooters, and won't do the hibbity-jibbity with you. :wallbash:

Cripes!

Agreed, her lawyer probably said this is the way to go. :wallbash:

Don't hate her because she's hot, has huge hooters, and won't do the hibbity-jibbity with you. <_<

Why not?

Linday C.

An Iowa girl by birth, Lindsay is now happily living in California. A psychology major from the University of Colorado, Lindsay first found work as a professional matchmaker in Beverly Hills! She's had the diverse experience of teaching at a school for gifted kids as well as modeling for Hawaiian Tropic and Spike TV. A dedicated vegetarian, Lindsay is devoted to actively working for animal rights.

I would study sooooooooooooooooooooo hard for her!!! (no pun intended)

She looks like this girl my buddy used to bang in college.....she had some nice "tubes" as well but we called her "sack of nickels" because it looks like somebody beat her in the face with a sack of nickels