Someone go &$# in this guys breakfast..

What is this guy talking about...we wanted someone to 'stretch the field'...have you heard of Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish buddy?!? It really grinds my gears to read garbage from writers that have no clue what they are talking about. Worse than weathermen.

San Diego Union Tribune

By Jerry Magee

Buffalo. Grade: C. The Bills had the ill luck to be seeking a WR who could stretch the field in a year when the WR group was lacking. James Hardy has size, but the Bills wanted another quality.

San Diego Union Tribune

By Jerry Magee

Jerry, at one time, was one the top daily beat writers in the NFL. Like Larry Felser, he's an old AFL guy.

Also like Felser, the best thing you can say about him today is...well, that he's old.

he's right guys.

our wr's make the jags look short and fast. we need a speedster, but had to reach for hardy.

chripes, wasn't that rocket from cal still there? even if we needed a fast guy, we wouldn't have reached for hardy as we had a burner there if we wanted him.

he's right guys.

our wr's make the jags look short and fast. we need a speedster, but had to reach for hardy.

chripes, wasn't that rocket from cal still there? even if we needed a fast guy, we wouldn't have reached for hardy as we had a burner there if we wanted him.

Apparently, you weren't paying attention....we already have speedsters.

Did you want another Roscoe Parrish? Early Doucet & Deshean Jackson are the polar opposite of what this team needs.

he's right guys.

Evans and Roscoe are both burners. We needed size and got it.

Guys.....sarcasm?....:wallbash:

and i even went honest in that post and pointed out that some of the fastest guys were still on the board at that point!!!

i swear half of this forum is using webTV

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for. :wallbash:

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for. <_<

Ahhhh, gotta love FG!! :wallbash::unsure: