last night at the Ralph

I was surprised to see our Pinto Kenny at the meeting.

Our Bills team really out did themselves last night. We were hoping to have a couple draft choice but instead we met ALL that were here for Mini Camp. Over 20 rookies, draft pickes and free agents strutted on our catwalk. Looks like "Dredlocks" are the do of choice with 5. The only one not there was the kid from New Mexico.

Russ talked about how important the Toronto games are to draw more of a fan base to the stadium and that Jacksonville blacks out 10,000 seats and still can not sell out

Cindy, did the Bills release the names of all the UDFA's they signed last night?

In years past, the official word was always released on the Thursday before the post-draft minicamp, but I can't find it on their website or anywhere else this morning.

Yes 89....I would like to hear more as well.....

What does a 6'6 wide receiver look like?...:unsure:

He's cute tall very neat - he looks a lot like a former Bill Damien Thomas. I know that's not what you meant but heck it's me. I love a good meat show. Murph told them to stop and strike a pose. Some are very shy but others have such great personalities they hamed it up. I really wish Lori could have gone. She just has a nack for the details.

By the time the Toronto questions were done "Good Grief" it really wasn't the place to ask about the tax and revenue Erie county will lose on the games. But what are you going to do. This guy was relentless and he isn't even a season ticket holder.

I think we tend to have smaller, faster players not like Correy(can't remember his last name, he married Jim Jeffcoats sister) maybe 12 years ago. He was like 6"10 340#'s my head barely made it to his chest. :wallbash:<_<

The West Point kid was so classy. I turned over a new leaf, I'm NOT GETTING FRIENDLY with any more players. I'm treating the Bills like a business.