i have a ?

We'll have no problem signing Hardy.

McKelvin could be a little more difficult because we'll need some of the top 10 to sort out.

I going to go against you here (only because of your mock draft) :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

GO BILLS!

I think 2nd round picks usually only sign 3 or 4 year deals. As for McKelvin, hopefully it's as long as possible since we won't re-sign him anyways. :wallbash::wallbash:

Couldn't agree with you more on McKelvin.... Any less than 5-6 years will be a bad thing... Because if he is as good as he looks, he will be very hard to re-sign as he is hitting his prime...

what kind of money do you think we are talking along with number or years for both Hardy and McKelvin

Last year's #11, Patrick Willis, signed a a five-year, $16.655 million contract with $12 million guaranteed.

i hope we sign McKelvin and Hardy to 7 year deals and have them here for a LONG and i mean LONG time.....Russ Brandon said he wants to keep core players right? well Hardy and McKelvin will be core players right from the beginning!

Rookie contracts are limited to 5 years, I believe...

i hope we sign McKelvin and Hardy to 7 year deals and have them here for a LONG and i mean LONG time.....Russ Brandon said he wants to keep core players right? well Hardy and McKelvin will be core players right from the beginning!

Yah right they would just renegotiate after they put up some numbers, or hold out for a better contract.....

GO BILLS!

Rookie contracts are limited to 5 years, I believe...

rookies picked in the top 16 picks can be signed to a max of 6 years. Bottom half of the first round picks have a max contract length of 5 years, and from the 2nd round on, its a max of 4 years.

Normally, I would say that it would be a five year 18 mil deal for McKelvin and a five year 12 million dollar deal for Hardy. However, there is a problem with negotiating the new contracts this year and for the next two seasons because of the CBA situation in 2011 and the potential for a lock out or a strike. Any of those possible scenarios has be addressed in the new contracts, which could make the negotiations take a little longer. Either way, I think they will both sign and hopefully for as long as the Bills can possibly do so.