Those Toronto journalists

Ding! Today's winner!
(PromoTheRobot @ May 2 2008, 10:15 AM)

Terry Schiavo showed more life than the WNY economy.

Nah....he is just another example of a "bitter ex-WNYer" who would love nothing better to justify his exodus from Buffalo.....Wahhhh...I couldn't stick it out and get a job so I left...Wahhhh.....Now I want the Bills to leave so I can say "I told you so"...Wahhhh!!!

PTR<RJ

Nah....he is just another example of a "bitter ex-WNYer" who would love nothing better to justify his exodus from Buffalo.....Wahhhh...I couldn't stick it out and get a job so I left...Wahhhh.....Now I want the Bills to leave so I can say "I told you so"...Wahhhh!!!

PTR<RJ

Word. I am not going to fault people for leaving because leaving was right for them and their families. However, there seems to be a little too much "I told you so" with this Toronto is inevitable talk.

Let me know when the next owner of the Bills actually asks for a new stadium and is denied before anything is inevitable, or when the NFL does not worry about destroying the CFL and risking anti-trust litigation by moving a team completely there. And there's a difference in charging higher prices in a 65,000 domed seat stadium and having to sell out end zone nose-bleeds in a 74,000 seat stadium.

And if the Bills ever move completely somewhere, I would rather they move to LA than Toronto. I do want to have any hatred to our friends to the north and I would hate this team and the city they moved to if they left.

Word. I am not going to fault people for leaving because leaving was right for them and their families. However, there seems to be a little too much "I told you so" with this Toronto is inevitable talk.

Let me know when the next owner of the Bills actually asks for a new stadium and is denied before anything is inevitable, or when the NFL does not worry about destroying the CFL and risking anti-trust litigation by moving a team completely there. And there's a difference in charging higher prices in a 65,000 domed seat stadium and having to sell out end zone nose-bleeds in a 74,000 seat stadium.

And if the Bills ever move completely somewhere, I would rather they move to LA than Toronto. I do want to have any hatred to our friends to the north and I would hate this team and the city they moved to if they left.

Suit yourself.

PTR

i could see this, along w an extention that makes getting to and from the stadium easier to/from canada.

they could use a ferry to fill up preseason or early year games too.

coming down to see the bills is a big attraction to canadian fans. i think the game per year in toronto is a good will thing that

brings in big money and might allow for a power play where nys pays a bunch of the bill for a new stadium.

That would be a terrific idea. Heck I could see a Super Bowl in NF,ON. Border crossing is a drag but they do have Nexxus passes, basically a pre-screening with an ID card, that would make it easier. If you're a season ticket holder you just get one. Maybe park on the US side and walk over the Rainbow Bridge.

PTR

That would be a terrific idea. Heck I could see a Super Bowl in NF,ON. Border crossing is a drag but they do have Nexxus passes, basically a pre-screening with an ID card, that would make it easier. If you're a season ticket holder you just get one. Maybe park on the US side and walk over the Rainbow Bridge.

PTR

screw that...arrrfing canadian team

When the NFL goes to a 17 game season (with one neutral site game) expect 7 or 8 games in T.O. and 3-4 at RWS. That way Schumer and Goodell can claim they kept the "Buffalo" Bills alive.

PTR

A 17 game season with 10-12 home games? Your math is a little off.

Fine, whatever. If the Bills move, I am done with the NFL and most certainly with this team. We have this stupid thread every other day. By the way, you do realize that the NFL charges franchise relocation fees in order to offset the loss of a potential expansion site.

I'm with you. Bills move I'm done. The product has become more and more boring every year. It's athletes unlikeable. TV has made the game almost unwatchable. I love the Bills though much more than I love football so once the Bills are gone so am I. No way I pay DTV and Sunday Ticket just to keep up on pools.

PTR

With all your poignant uplifting reasoning PTR..I'm shocked that you haven't mentioned that, infact

Canada, bombed the Baldwins.