The New Mummy Poster

K-Gun10

I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoyed both Mummy flicks. I saw them as like Indiana Jones-Lite. Nothing terribly great about them, but they were kinda funny and entertaining. Brendan Fraser seems to be widely maligned, but I've always liked him too. He's no Pacino, but he fits the roles he's given.

I probably won't see it in the theater, but I'll def check it out when it hits DVD.

I think it looks just like the others, and i liked them but i was also alot younger and now those young fans are different ages (just like them making toy story 3), i think it will be hard to get people to go see this movie, def alot harder since Rachel Wiesz isnt the lead actress in this and Maria Bello is. That said i will see it but it would prolly do better with a Novemer or October release, because a summer with Dark Knight, IronMan, and Indiana Jones this movie stands no hope.

I'm probably in the minority, but I enjoyed both Mummy flicks. I saw them as like Indiana Jones-Lite. Nothing terribly great about them, but they were kinda funny and entertaining. Brendan Fraser seems to be widely maligned, but I've always liked him too. He's no Pacino, but he fits the roles he's given.

I probably won't see it in the theater, but I'll def check it out when it hits DVD.

Pretty much exactly how I feel. I liked the first couple Mummy flicks - and really liked Rachel Weisz - and while I wouldn't drop the $10+ to go see it in the theater, I'll probably catch it on DVD...