Ms. Buffalo 2008

She is pretty good looking IMO. Put some makeup on her and a nice dress and she is a hottie. And anyone that has ever tried to get real lean ( I can't imagine there is too many of you on this board) knows how difficult it is to get lean enough to show abs. But of course everyone here is an internet stud and pulls super models like it is nothing

No super model thing here... But, is it too much to ask for that men look like men and woman look like woman?...

You don't have to be a health stud to impress me... The muscles look creepy and freaky...

I guess it is all taste, what ever floats your boat.

Just look natural and be yourself is what I like!

No super model thing here... But, is it too much to ask for that men look like men and woman look like woman?...

You don't have to be a health stud to impress me... The muscles look creepy and freaky...

I guess it is all taste, what ever floats your boat.

Just look natural and be yourself is what I like!

Yeah some muscles- especially forearm muscles- creep me out when I see them on a female. But I love ski bunnies, gymnasts, swimmers and athletic girls- because I love a toned body, nice legs, and a nice ass. Ms Buffalo I am sure is beautiful when she dolls up. That I am sure of

Yeah some muscles- especially forearm muscles- creep me out when I see them on a female. But I love ski bunnies, gymnasts, swimmers and athletic girls- because I love a toned body, nice legs, and a nice ass. Ms Buffalo I am sure is beautiful when she dolls up. That I am sure of

:wallbash:

You can't polish a turd.