Anybody else following the Champions League

Cugalabanza

Good game yesterday night... incredible defensive mistake on the goal ... can't still believe it ! a kid's mistake!

Messi was just technically incredible. Don't know if i 've ever seen such a perfect control of the ball by a soccer player... I hope the Reds find a way to win tonight...

Yesterday, Man. Utd. finished Barcelona. They'll be in the final against the winner of Liverpool vs. Chelsea today (2:30 ET on ESPN2). Quality football! It will be the first ever all England Champions League final.

I thought it was an English league! Or is that the Preimership league? And how could teams play in more than one league? Is one the fall league and one the spring league or something?

Inquiring minds are only asking 'cause that's what we do here on message boards. :thumbsup:

I thought it was an English league! Or is that the Preimership league? And how could teams play in more than one league? Is one the fall league and one the spring league or something?

Inquiring minds are only asking 'cause that's what we do here on message boards. :thumbsup:

Teams play in their national leagues (games usually played the week end) AND the best ones of each national league from the year before play in the European Champions League ( games played tuesdays and wesnesdays)

Good game yesterday night... incredible defensive mistake on the goal ... can't still believe it ! a kid's mistake!

Messi was just technically incredible. Don't know if i 've ever seen such a perfect control of the ball by a soccer player... I hope the Reds find a way to win tonight...

Sorry, Olivier, about the Reds. Great game though.

Yesterday, Man. Utd. finished Barcelona. They'll be in the final against the winner of Liverpool vs. Chelsea today (2:30 ET on ESPN2). Quality football! It will be the first ever all England Champions League final.

I stopped watching after

Roma got knocked out by Manure.

The soccer fans among us (especially those of us that would love to play for Arsenal) may get a kick out this Nike English Football commercial that someone sent me:

Nike Ad

Exciting sport they were playing in that commercial. What's it called?