Where to get my car detailed in WNY

stevestojan

I am going to be shopping for a new vehicle next week and need to get my current vehicle detailed, inside and out. Mind you my car is pretty filthy.

Delta Sonic Offers a "Professional detail" for $119.99. Below is what it includes. Anyone have any experience with Delta Sonic or know a better locally owned place maybe? Thanks

The Delta Sonic Professional Detail:

All tar and grease will be removed. All door jambs, rims, wheelwells and moldings will be steam-cleaned. Locks and hinges will be lubricated. We will dress all exterior moldings, bumpers and tires, and hand-apply Premium Wax. Wheelwells will be protected with Factory Black Undercoat. The interior of your car will also be treated to a deep cleaning. All glass will be polished, the interior and trunk will be thoroughly vacuumed, and we’ll blow out all vents, crevices and dashboard gauges. Your carpet an fabric seats will be shampooed. All leather will be deep cleaned, and all interior vinyl, plastic and rubber will be deep cleaned and protected.

I am going to be shopping for a new vehicle next week and need to get my current vehicle detailed, inside and out. Mind you my car is pretty filthy.

Delta Sonic Offers a "Professional detail" for $119.99. Below is what it includes. Anyone have any experience with Delta Sonic or know a better locally owned place maybe? Thanks

All tar and grease will be removed. All door jambs, rims, wheelwells and moldings will be steam-cleaned. Locks and hinges will be lubricated. We will dress all exterior moldings, bumpers and tires, and hand-apply Premium Wax. Wheelwells will be protected with Factory Black Undercoat. The interior of your car will also be treated to a deep cleaning. All glass will be polished, the interior and trunk will be thoroughly vacuumed, and we’ll blow out all vents, crevices and dashboard gauges. Your carpet an fabric seats will be shampooed. All leather will be deep cleaned, and all interior vinyl, plastic and rubber will be deep cleaned and protected.

What is a "deep clean"? I thought clean was clean...

lots of boogers and no tissues

That is what the guy behind you's windshield is for!

But really... 119 sounds like a lot... If you do go for it... DON'T WATCH... You will be amazed at how little they do!

Me personally? I would probably watch and be pissed knowing I could do a better job! It is just cleaning...

Steve -- when I turn my cars in off lease, I go to Delta Sonic and get a lower service below what you have listed. I believe it runs about $40 (might be more now). It includes their deluxe wash and an interior cleaning (floor mats, upholstery, dashboard) that leaves the car looking and smelling great. The dealers always rave about how great the car looks. I don't think you need to go the full route you have listed there.

Steve -- when I turn my cars in off lease, I go to Delta Sonic and get a lower service below what you have listed. I believe it runs about $40 (might be more now). It includes their deluxe wash and an interior cleaning (floor mats, upholstery, dashboard) that leaves the car looking and smelling great. The dealers always rave about how great the car looks. I don't think you need to go the full route you have listed there.

awesome! I saw that but figured the $119 was better. The one you're talking is now $69 I believe. And with a number like 69, it has to be good. (sorry, horrible joke)