Scandal or Not?

WWVaBeach

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem...none of these girls have much to 'branch out' to once they become adults because none of them are really talented at anything. Lindsey Lohen? Her talent was having big hooters. Olsen twins? Their talent was being cute little kids on TV when they were 5. Once the marketing guys have moved on to the next device for pumping parents for $$, these girls are left to branch out to DUIs, coke and sex tapes.

Hopefully she has a good financial advisor so the money lasts a while.

Isn't that Culkin kid from "Home Alone" flat broke because of his parents?

A bigger scandal should be the morning news crews referring to her as a "role model." Wake up, she's a friggin singer and an actress. Where's Charles Barkley when you need him?

A bigger scandal should be the morning news crews referring to her as a "role model." Wake up, she's a friggin singer and an actress. Where's Charles Barkley when you need him?

Both debateable. (sp)

Another reason to REVIVE THE TOONS NOW!

This would NEVER happen to Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse, Olive Oil etc. etc.

Child stars get hormones and mature so this is bound to repeat over and over. No suprise, shock, indignation etc. :thumbsup:

Loved that commercial. Charles still cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYeqGZRo9Q

It is right up near the top, isn't it?

I've criticized Charles before, but he was 100% right on this one.

BTW, a side note...did I ever tell you I met him briefly? Well, not really meet. I saw him in court in Cleveland and I nodded at him. Figured the guy just wanted to be left alone, no autograph seekers -- he was in the private area near the judge's chambers. And he's only about 6'3", not 6'5" as has been listed.

It is right up near the top, isn't it?

I've criticized Charles before, but he was 100% right on this one.

BTW, a side note...did I ever tell you I met him briefly? Well, not really meet. I saw him in court in Cleveland and I nodded at him. Figured the guy just wanted to be left alone, no autograph seekers -- he was in the private area near the judge's chambers. And he's only about 6'3", not 6'5" as has been listed.

Must have been there for the "throwin the guy through the window" episode down on the Flats huh?

If I didn't hate the "new" NBA, I would probably watch him more often.

Thirteen minutes and twenty seconds...twenty-one seconds....twenty-two seconds...

Exactly...

Why is an ugly girl with minimal talent for singing, posing with a sheet a scandal?

As Mr Lipton said, "Well played." :D (emoticon used in honor of LSI)

Must have been there for the "throwin the guy through the window" episode down on the Flats huh?

I think that was it. :D

It was about 11 or 12 years ago, so the time frame's about right.