McKelvin on ESPN's First Take today at 10am

Nipsey

very proud happy

shut down corner - great return ability

couldn't think of who he compares to as a corner (at least he's honest)

looking forward to going up against Randy Moss

weather - doesn't think it'll be much of a factor - has never played in snow but looking forward to it

likes his wings hot!

McKelvin on the phone, not on camera.

What he said:

What kind of player are you? - prepared to make a lot of plays and be a shut down corner.

Who do you remind yourself of? - not sure? (really stumped him good!) Deion Sanders? Devin Hester?

WHat are you looking forward to? - doing the same things I did at Truoy State.

What receiver are you looking forward to covering? - Randy Moss.

What do you plan to do to Randy - b[fwn fijfi1jf1ijf]iqwjfpqw (No idea what he said.)

How do you plan to deal with the cold. - (couldn't understand him)

HAve you ever played in snow? - No.

How do you like your wings? - HOT!

That's pretty much it.

PTR

my lord...im happy we drafted him, but I couldn't understand one word he said. Maybe he's phone shy? :unsure:

I thought he came off better than the turd interviewing him...I think I would blow my head off if I had that job...talking to a future milliionaire athlete, like he is an 8 year old kid. "So Leodis, how do you like your wings?" :D

I heard him on Sunday on the Sirius Draft Show. Didn't come off well, but I suppose there is a big difference between being able to put together a sentence and being a productive NFL player (see Reggie White for starters).

Did you know Reggie White taught himself to read Hebrew so he could study both the Bible and the Torah in their original texts?

He's a farm kid from Georgia.

That might be the most encouraging thing I've read about him so far.

weather - doesn't think it'll be much of a factor - has never played in snow but looking forward to it

Oh, it's definitely a factor. But it's not the cold, it's the footing.

Learn to play on your heels too, kid.