Joe Cribbs named commish of new pro league

I dont see how any other pro football league can compete with the NFL's domonation, the AFL is a different type of entertainment and the CFL is, well, in canada. good luck to them trying tho outshine the NFL's monopoly.

You're likely correct, though it isn't the intent to go head to head with the NFL. IMO, the games' popularity is such that any city that doesn't have an NFL team nearby, would appreciate seeing quality competition at a cost that's very family friendly. With only 2 years of eligibility, there's no rivalry with the NFL. The NFLE dissolved mostly due to fan apathy in Europe. That's not the case here.

Cool. Has he asked to renegotiate his contract yet?

Seriously, good for him. I loved Joe Cribbs when I was a kid and he was the central part of one of my favorite Bills memories. My Dad took me to a Jets-Bills game and the crabby old a-hole sitting next to us was pissed that a season ticket holder had given the tix to Bills fans.

Bills trailing in the last minute of the game when Fergy hits Cribbs for a 20-30 yard pass right on the goal line in our corner of the end zone and walks in for the winning TD. That old fart stomped out all pissed off. :o